Chapter 345 Qiao Yin's confusion and unwillingness

Yang Lidong, who was assigned a task by his boss, suddenly sneezed twice in his sleep, and the sleepy man was scared away!

Opening his eyes drowsily, he saw that the bed next to him was empty. He was a little depressed. It seemed that Su Yue was in the hunting ground again and would not come back!

Ever since he drank too much that night and something unspeakable happened between the two of them, Su Yue basically spent time on the hunting ground again. When he came back occasionally, he wouldn't mention anything about them, as if it never happened!

And when he came back, he basically fell asleep in his own bed. Hey, he was almost suffocated!

It's already like that, why is Su Yue so calm? Why don't we just have a chat!

Thinking of something, he suddenly stood up, scratched the back of his head and walked around Su Yue's plank bed a few times, and then around his own bed, thinking about the possibility of two-in-one!

Finally, he suddenly opened his eyes and finally had a good idea!

Without saying a word, he hugged his elbow, jumped up sideways, and smashed his bed obliquely!

Click! Bang!

The strong wooden board suddenly broke, and the entire bed collapsed from the middle. Yang Lidong saw it and kicked it violently. Half of the bed immediately collapsed, and there was no possibility of repairing it!

After finishing the destruction, Yang Lidong smiled heartily, and then climbed into Su Yue's bed without saying a word, covered Su Yue's quilt with great ease, and then fell asleep peacefully!

When he was about to fall asleep, he was still thinking beautifully. His bed was broken and he could only sleep in the same bed with Su Yue. As long as Su Yue came back, they could sleep together. As long as they slept together, he would have a chance...

Old partners will naturally become old bed partners!

Qiao Yi and his third brother returned directly to the underground city after leaving the east city gate. Considering that there was a giant egg of unknown origin in the space, Qiao Yi simply took Master Hei into the space, and Master Hei was guarding it. , no matter what it is, he is not afraid anymore!

At the end of the day, he didn't have a chance to take a good rest. He stayed up until midnight and was very sleepy. He didn't care about the situation. After a simple wash, he got into the bed he missed, almost clinging to the pillow. The third young master was helpless and distressed. He kissed his baby's forehead lovingly and then fell asleep with his arms around him!

After the battle, Heiye wanted to go back to the space to take a good rest, but when he entered the space and saw the dome, he immediately became vigilant!

I saw it raising its little head, carefully swimming over, and then sniffing around the giant egg!

Suddenly, its eyes suddenly lit up, as if it had really found some treasure, and it shook its little head excitedly. In the end, it didn't even mind the layer of dirty mud wrapped on it, and directly covered itself. The whole thing was laid out!

Bah! Hei Ye is so beautiful, he rolls around the dome, and as he rolls, he rolls with the dome and disappears!

Unlike Qiao Yi who slept peacefully, Qiao Yin was worried and stayed up almost all night!

They fled all the way to a small town they had passed through, where they escaped the scorching midday heat. After the temperature dropped, they hurried to the camp in the direction of the oil field.