Chapter 273 Five Elements Restriction Array (2)

It's no wonder that Qiao Yi lacks confidence, it's just that the learning time is too short. The magic circle itself is a very fantasy thing, and he can't rush it!

Shan Lao naturally understood what he was thinking, and gave him a positive reply with a calm smile: "Well, didn't Xiao Xiaozi ask me before if those mutated plants could go out to help kill zombies and hunt for crystal cores? This magic circle is just usable, and it won't affect it. The original mountain-protecting formation can be encircled and set up according to your wishes!

And compared to the big formation, this restriction is much simpler, which is just right for you to practice. Don’t worry, after you finish it, I will help you consolidate it again, so there will be no mistakes! "

With Shan Lao's words, Qiao Yi immediately breathed a sigh of relief, patted his chest and muttered: "Simple is good! Simple should have been brought out a long time ago for me to practice! What kind of reward is there?"

"You brat! I want you to practice your skills. Without the five-color stone, how can you get the chance to practice?"

The two of them were quarreling with each other, and Xiao Huaizhou on the side intervened and asked three times: "What does Mr. Shan mean that the ban must be completed by these five-color stones?

The five-color stone itself does not have black jade energy, so Xiao Yi needs to store the black jade energy in it in advance, right?

However, the stored energy will always be consumed, so will this restriction have a time limit? "

"That's right! Isn't this equivalent to a rechargeable battery? You don't have to keep me running to replenish energy! That's so troublesome!"

Xiao Huaizhou's words reminded Qiao Yi. He picked up two pieces of jade and knocked them against each other. He thought to himself that it would be great if they were solar-powered. There is nowhere to put them when the sunlight is strong during the day, so it would be good to make full use of them! Pity!

Shan Lao quickly understood Xiao Huaizhou's worries. He stroked his beard and explained slowly: "If this magic circle is to be used temporarily elsewhere, maybe as Xiao Xiaozi said, there will be a time when the energy is exhausted, but don't forget Now, there is a mountain-protecting formation here. The black jade energy itself is inexhaustible. Once your prohibition circle is set up, it will be connected to the formation. Unless the formation is closed again, there will be no energy exhaustion. That day!”

After hearing this, Qiao Yi couldn't help being extremely happy, "Are you so awesome? Okay, since that's the case, there's nothing to worry about. Then teach me quickly. What to do first?"

"Don't worry! The runes and formulas are all ready-made. You can study them yourself. When you go back, first charge up the energy of these five-color stones. There must be energy support for activation! Ha~"

Shanlao yawned as he spoke. He had finished saying and doing everything he needed to say, and it was time to catch up on his sleep. He was really worrying about it day by day!

"By the way, you have a little bald man with good qualifications and spirituality. Not only can he see me, but he can also draw some runes. If you agree, I would be happy to train it for you and draw a temporary talisman formation. I can support you when you are at your wits end!"

After Shan Lao gave the advice, he didn't care to say anything more and disappeared in the blink of an eye!

Before Qiao Yi had time to ask if it was the end, he watched him fall asleep instantly and go away. He fell speechlessly on his chest and patted the bed several times. He gritted his teeth and said, "Smelly old man! He fell asleep instantly again!"