Chapter 307 The Rampant Young Master Xiao

When Xiao Huaizhou and Qiao Yi found Xiao Huaiming, they were almost shocked by the sight in front of them!

They saw their eldest brother making himself look like an eight-clawed spider. Several thick branches sprouted from his back and limbs. He lifted himself up high. Then, with red eyes, he swept forward while roaring and shouting. Qiao Yi’s name!

Qiao Yi's head was full of black lines: ...Do you think he fell into eight pieces? You still have to search like this with a QR code!

Also, wherever his eldest brother passed, weeds were flying and trees were broken. In this way, he must have messed up the marks he left. Where can he find him here!

Why! It’s true that caring leads to chaos!

Xiao Huaizhou frowned slightly when he saw it. Seeing the ten-meter-long vine sweeping over without hesitation, he and Qiao Yi immediately jumped up and stopped in mid-air!

"Brother has been upgraded!"

This was the first time he had seen this form of plant power from his elder brother. Eight alien vines were covered with giant cockleburs with sharp black thorns. Anyone caught would lose half of their life!

No! A life of a weaker one is enough!

"Upgraded!"

Qiao Yi swallowed unconsciously and looked at his third brother. Are you sure he is upgrading and not crazy?

However, his big brother is really cool like this!

"It's better to stop it immediately!"

If he didn't stop, his elder brother would have to sweep all the way. A few miles ahead was the camp of Changqing Base. It was hard to say whether he could sweep away the base directly, but a big battle was inevitable!

The people from the imperial capital haven't figured out the details yet, and they don't want to be used as spearmen for others!

Look, people as big as the two of them were floating so brightly above his head, and he didn't even see them. All his attention was focused on the tree roots and grass below!

Qiao Yi was also speechless by his elder brother's strange brain circuit. You really can't get anything good out of that haystack!

"Brother! Brother! I'm here!"

After Qiao Yi finished speaking, he shouted out at the top of his lungs!

His voice is not quiet, the people below can definitely hear it!

But the next second he was petrified in the air!

Then he heard an angry roar from his elder brother: "Get out of here! Don't block my way! I'm looking for someone in a hurry!"

Qiao Yi: ...He just said that his eldest brother was crazy! I can't even hear his voice!

"Third brother!"

If it were someone else, Qiao Yi would definitely ask his third brother to vent his anger immediately. It's a pity, that's his dear eldest brother, what else can he do except endure it!

Speechlessly tugging at his third brother's sleeves, the eldest son of the Xiao family criticized him to such an extent. The reason was him. If he couldn't wake him up, then let the powerful people take action!

Xiao Huaizhou patted his hand understandingly, "I'll do it!"

I saw him secretly exerting force, controlling the supernatural wind in his hand to forcefully push aside the few strands of branches that were waving crazily in front of Xiao Huaiming, leading Qiao Yi directly to the gap, and raised his hand to give his brother a A loud slap!