Chapter 281 The Girl in the Cemetery (2)

Xiao Huaiming didn't mind her unceremonious eviction at all, but gently reminded her: "We are not alarmists! The zombies have evolved again, and there is no way to hide people here! No matter how you escaped before, I'm afraid you will be in the future. It won’t be that easy anymore!”

"evolution?"

Xiao Huaiming quickly gave her an affirmative reply: "That's right! People with superpowers have entered a new stage of evolution. Zombies will only evolve faster. The reason why we patrol everywhere without leaving an inch is to investigate the hidden dangers nearby. Zombies, get rid of future troubles as soon as possible!”

"Then... forget it, you should leave as soon as possible!"

Miss Xiaoyu suppressed her curiosity, gritted her teeth and continued to leave. She couldn't just listen to his words about what was going on outside. Besides, they could verify it themselves, and there was no need to be led around by others!

"That's right! We won't be polite if you don't leave! The performance just now is not our true strength. If you don't believe me, you can give it a try!"

The powerful girl next to them followed up and chased people away. With so many people there, it was easy to recruit people even if they didn't recruit zombies. They had hidden here several times, and if they were exposed, their efforts these days would have been in vain!

Seeing their resolute attitude, Su Yue approached Xiao Huaiming and asked in a low voice: "Young Master, do you want to withdraw?"

In addition to finding a few girls who showed up, their inspection did not yield any useful information!

However, judging from their eldest son's cheerful attitude, it doesn't look like he is going to force himself.

Xiao Huaiming naturally understood what he meant, and looked up at the hill behind the two girls. Nothing could be seen on the surface, but what was hidden inside was worth pondering!

"Retreat first!"

Xiao Huaiming spoke without any hesitation. There were several plant-type superpowers on the opposite side, and there should be other superpowers there. He wanted to use his superpowers to explore the situation inside. It was easy to be discovered. There was no need to follow him without understanding the situation. The girl is falling out!

He has already found a good job for his third brother. Their powers are not good, but Xiao Huaizhou's wind power is the best for exploring caves!

Su Yue did not hesitate to obey and nodded clearly: "Yes!"

He waved to the people behind him, then turned around and led the way back the way he came. Those girls were very wary and took advantage of their conversation to quietly lay a trap!

If you want to withdraw, there is no need to cause any more trouble!

Seeing that he climbed up the mountain in front of him again, Xiao Huaiming pursed his lips and kindly gave a suggestion to the girl opposite: "Less than ten kilometers to the south is the Qingyu Peak Base. If there are any special circumstances, you may be able to go there. Try your luck!

Because I don’t know your specific situation, it’s hard to say whether the base can accommodate you, but it is still an option! That being said, take care of yourself! "

After saying these words, he decisively turned around and left. He could find a cemetery to hide in that no one else would think of. He must be a very smart person, so that's enough!

While they were gathering outside the cemetery, Su Yue still couldn't hold back his curiosity and whispered to them: "Look at their cautious and nervous expressions, there should be a lot of people inside, and they might have something good. Young Master, if we don’t find out what’s going on now, we’re afraid they’ll have to find an opportunity to move soon! Then we’ll have no chance if we try to figure it out!”