Chapter 372 - 373 - 374

Chapter 372 Decided to split up

Except that the west city gate was silent for a while, the north city gate also started a battle to intercept zombies!

As soon as Xiao Huaiming led his men out of the city gate, a group of heroic female soldiers followed behind him. When he saw the leader clearly, he was a little surprised: "What are you doing here? Didn't I tell you to stay where you are?"

Song Xiaoyu came to him with a serious look and glared at him dissatisfied: "You are not allowed to go to the hunting ground, but you can go out to kill zombies! You have also seen the strength of the Detachment of Women, and I will not hold you back!"

"I'm not afraid that you have little experience. A zombie siege is no child's play! Be obedient and get back!"

Xiao Huaiming reluctantly defended, the people who were finally rescued were not trained yet, and they came to carry out such a dangerous mission. Who will be responsible if something goes wrong!

This girl is really stubborn!

"It's too late! Stop talking nonsense! Kill him!"

Song Xiaoyu will not be easily persuaded to give up. Just when she is worried that she will not have a chance to perform, the zombies are coming. If she doesn't catch them, she doesn't know how long it will take!

She had heard that Young Master Xiao had given an order. Anyone who wanted to go to the hunting ground should meet Zhenzhang this time!

Thinking of this, she swung the vine whip far away and directly took off the head of a zombie!

The companions cheered excitedly, while the soldiers whistled: "Sister-in-law is mighty!"

What else could Xiao Huaiming say when he saw this? His wife is pampered by herself. Seeing that she was called sister-in-law, he didn't have any objection. He chuckled and said cheekily: "Okay, then let's just work together as a man and a woman." ! After you finish packing these things, go home and let our mother cook a delicious meal!"

"Ah? What did you say?"

Song Xiaoyu pretended not to hear clearly, glanced at his face that was almost red, and added with a smile: "Let's finish killing the zombies before we talk!"

"Okay! It's a deal!"

As a result, the situation at the North City Gate looks more interesting. In addition to the help of beautiful mutant flowers, there are also brave and beautiful women who are fighting in a dashing way. The fighting momentum is not ordinary!

Not long after, shouts of killing rang out from outside the entire city wall of Qingyu Peak Base. Zombies coming from all directions tried their best to cross the city in order to go to the hunting ground. Unfortunately, they were brutally blocked by a group of fearless humans. Way to go!

Ho ho ho! The zombies roared and complained, who led the way? How could it be a dead end?

In the temporary camp inside the east city gate, everyone listened quietly to the sounds outside the city wall!

The cry of killing shook the sky, which was thrilling!

Qiao Zhenhang got out of the car with an ugly face. He didn't want to care about what was going on outside!

He is currently focusing on the scene in front of him. After entering the city, he finally has a better understanding of this base!

It turns out that there is such a vibrant and prosperous scene inside the high wall!