Chapter 357 - 357 - 359

Chapter 357 Mother’s Relic

Fang Lizhu was silenced by Qiao Yi as soon as she arrived, but this did not give up her idea of ​​continuing to persuade Qiao Yi.

At Qiao Yin's reminder, Fang Lizhu, who had always been arrogant, simply stopped making those hypocritical gestures and immediately opened up a negotiating posture and showed that she had chips that Qiao Yi was interested in!

"Qiao Yi, you have to believe Auntie, what I bring out is definitely what you want. Not to mention that Xin'er is your biological sister, even if she is a stranger, you should give her a chance!"

Fang Lizhu held Qiao Xin's face with messy hair in one hand, raised her hand slightly, and showed Qiao Yi a lady's plaid bag in her hand, "The things are inside, please tell me something!"

It is no exaggeration to say that Qiao Yi's eyes were really stung by the two women in front of him. One was as arrogant and proud as he remembered, and even the tone of her voice did not change!

Even though the other one is full of illnesses and no longer has the girlish charm that she should have at this age, she is still used to looking at herself with vicious and hostile eyes as she did when she was a child!

Qiao Yi hated and hated this mother and daughter, and why didn't they hate him so much? If it weren't for the existence of their mother and son, they would have entered a wealthy family and lived a wealthy life.

Seeing Qiao Yi frowning and saying nothing, Qiao Zhenyu had to remind him: "It's your mother's relic. I tried every means to preserve it after the end of the world. See if I can't lose anything to you!"

Mother's relic!

Qiao Yi's thoughts were spinning rapidly. In Qiao's house, there were many things that his mother had used and left behind, but there were few things that she really cared about. After his mother left, he burned everything he could burn to her. Except for some jewelry, there is nothing valuable!

Could it be...

Qiao Yi's eyes suddenly shifted to Fang Lizhu's handbag, but after a brief flash, his eyes darkened. What he said was nice. He had tried every means to keep it, but it couldn't be just to leave him in his thoughts!

Given this woman's greedy nature, she might have kept more than just this little piece of jewelry. One of them had the skills, and the other was trapped, and they even came together to deceive him. She was looking down on herself!

"Yo! There's something else I'm interested in!"

Qiao Yi touched his chin and cooperated a little. As he spoke, he leaned forward a little. He raised his eyelids and motioned to her, "Please start your performance!"

Qiao Zhenyu poked Qiao Yin's arm and motioned for him to help, while Fang Lizhu pushed Qiao Xin to Qiao Yin. Holding the bag with one hand, she opened the zipper with the other hand, and then took out a bag from it. Comes in a dark red jewelry box.

She raised her eyes and looked at Qiao Yi with a somewhat disdainful expression. She threw away the bag that was in the way and opened the jewelry box at once. Then she raised it high so that Qiao Yi could see it clearly and said, "Here! Your mother stays here." I was afraid that you would lose your jewelry when you were too young, so I helped to keep it. If you agree to save Xin'er today, then these things will be returned to their original owners!"

After Qiao Yi heard this, he almost didn't yell out the words "I thank you for being your eight generations of ancestors!"

I thought he was a fool who didn't remember anything, but I kept it for him, so I was really embarrassed to say it out loud!