Chapter 267: Exchange treasure with mutated gray mouse

In addition to being 100% praised and approved by Qiao Yi, Xiao Huaizhou's idea also made Mr. Shan heave a sigh of relief!

"Look at Xiao Xiaozi's attitude! Such magnanimity! You should learn from it!"

Shan Lao curled his lips at Qiao Yi. He thought about it for a long time. He was either trying to use his power to intimidate or lure others, or he was trying to rob someone by force. He was really promising!

Look at Xiao Xiaozi again. It doesn’t matter whether the other party is a person or an object. The most important thing is the posture. Negotiate on equal terms and deal fairly. Maybe the Rat King can offer the treasure with his own hands!

Qiao Yi was not angry at being hurt. He had already said that his third brother's vision was beyond his comparison, so he replied with a smile: "That's right, don't just learn on my own, old man, you should also learn more." Learn, don’t worry about how many descendants the Rat King is, you have to deal with him when you need to!

Otherwise, can we know what good things are hidden there? There’s no need for me to think of some deceptive tricks here! "

"Hey! Are you looking for a beating, you brat? You're still complaining about me!"

Shan Lao's braid flew up to Lao Gao, and he raised his hand and wanted to slap the kid on the back of the head, but when his hand was in the air, he was stopped by Xiao, who had just been praised by him!

"Then think about what to do next!"

Xiao Huaizhou said, seemingly unintentionally leading Qiao Yi to turn slightly, just in time to avoid the slap that had not yet landed!

Shan Lao grinds his teeth secretly, just protect him! I wanted to try what would happen if this slap fell directly on Xiao Xiaozi's head?

Scratching the air with his fingers, Shan Lao secretly gave up. If he could touch his head, he could take his last name!

"It's better for you to do business yourself!"

Waving his hands at them casually, Shan Lao lay back down again. With Xiao Xiao here, he should just be a spectator!

Qiao Yi didn't expect him at all and just let him watch the fun. He looked inside the space and searched for something suitable!

There were a lot of supplies in the space, and they were of various varieties. He searched first for things that he thought he wouldn't be able to use, and that the mice might be interested in!

Qiao Yi searched intently, Xiao Huaizhou waited patiently, and the atmosphere suddenly became quiet!

Ooooh! San Bengzi whimpered twice and suddenly spat out the dirt from his nostrils. His huge body leaned back and he lay down like Shan Lao!

If their masters are not in a hurry, then they will just be passive and slow down their work! Show it off! Show it off!

Woof woof woof! King San Bengzi stretched out his limbs in an indistinct manner and began to summon his little wolf brother to quickly give me a comfortable horse and chicken!

As soon as it stopped shouting, seven or eight mutant wolves quickly surrounded it. They divided their labors and cooperated, licking their paws, beating their legs, and even one of them showed off its long sharp claws to give it a try. Comb up your big, thick-haired tail!

Shan Lao smacked his lips sourly, he really knows how to enjoy it, even his patron saint doesn't get such treatment! If a dog is born like this, what else can a husband ask for?

Woof woof woof! Just listen to the dog emperor's calls again, drink something to moisten your throat!

As soon as the dog's voice fell, the mutated plants that had been gathering in the distance to avoid trouble suddenly swarmed up!