Chapter 332 Mr. Xiao versus Cai Jincheng

In the middle of the sunrise, the tall shadow of the east city wall fell diagonally on the ground.

Under the shadow, Xiao Huaizhou stood tall and straight, looking at Cai Jincheng in the sun with cold eyes, and declared war happily!

Cai Jincheng's chest was beating. He had been in the sun for a long time, his forehead was covered with sweat, and his eyes were slightly narrowed. He responded happily:

"If you want to fight, then fight!"

The moment their eyes collided, the two of them moved almost at the same time, like two wild beasts that had been preparing for a long time, quickly pounced on each other!

The four powerful fists struck out like heavy hammers. As soon as they hit each other, there was a strange sound of bones colliding. No one took a step back. When the fists fell, it was an attack as fast as a rain, which was dazzling!

Someone rubbed their eyes in surprise: "Holy crap! It's already done! Who made the move first?"

"I didn't see clearly!"

"This is back to the ancient martial arts era! Are you so powerful without using superpowers?"

"Shh! Be quiet! Watch carefully!"

The two people were in a fierce fight. It was a head-to-head confrontation. After a few rounds, they exchanged punches and kicks without leaving any room!

"Young Master Xiao is indeed worthy of his reputation!" While retracting his fist, Cai Jincheng looked at his clenched fist again and gritted his teeth in praise.

"You're not bad either!" Xiao Huaizhou responded coldly.

Everyone knows in their hearts that this start is just a test. If they don't use their full strength, they will easily fall behind in terms of momentum, and the victory or defeat of this first city will be determined.

"Then come again!" Cai Jincheng rushed forward after saying that. Xiao Huaizhou was well-known and a leader in the army, but he had also been in the fighting ring. Not only could he kill with one blow, but he could also punch to the flesh. Even more so after the end of the world. He has spent a lot of time fighting zombies, and he has definitely developed some good skills!

Xiao Huaizhou turned slightly to the side, raised his hand to block, grabbed Cai Jincheng's fallen wrist, pulled it towards him hard, and kicked out the military boots underneath!

Being restrained, Cai Jincheng did not panic. He twisted his waist and managed to avoid the kick. At the same time, he broke free from the restraints on his wrists, then bent down and performed a powerful sweeping kick, hoping to take the opportunity to sweep Xiao Huaizhou down. land!

And Xiao Huaizhou seemed to have predicted his move. He jumped up with one foot, and the clenched fist of his right hand just hooked Cai Jincheng's chin, which was leaning down, and he was knocked over with a single force. !

"Well!"

Cai Jincheng's jawbone suddenly hurt, and when he reacted, Xiao Huaizhou's long legs kicked him in the chest again. He hurriedly clasped his hands to resist, and then was pushed straight back by a strong force!

I saw that he was like a boat on land, sliding out so far!

Without thinking too much, he thrust his hands back to block his momentum, and then quickly stood up. Seeing that Xiao Huaizhou didn't pounce on him, he moved his shoulders and hands, opened his mouth and moved his mandible. Just started the battle again!

He wanted to say something, but he seemed to be unable to open his mouth. There was a smell of blood in his mouth, and he didn't want to show his timidity. He swallowed quietly, and then started to look at the person opposite him!