Chapter 468 Extra: Yang Lidong and Su Yue

Since Yang Lidong became the leader of the Guards, he has been extremely busy. On the one hand, he is training the members of the Guards, and on the other hand, he is leading people to chase Qiao Yi around!

He is determined to build the Guards into Qiao Yi's tail group. The first goal to achieve is not to be left behind by Master Qiao!

Initially, Qiao Yi was willing to give his bodyguards a chance to perform. Basically, he would specially arrange for his bodyguards to accompany him when he went on inspections in the annexed city!

And Yang Lidong never disappoints him. As soon as he steps out of the gate of the City Lord's Mansion, he will enjoy the most dazzling and high-standard travel treatment of the Guards!

It is no exaggeration to say that there was a sedan carried by eight people when going down the mountain, and the most luxurious nanny car was used for the ride. There were people in front to clear the way, and there were also trucks with abundant supplies behind. As long as Qiao Yi waved, he would get whatever he wanted, absolutely. He would not disappoint Qiao Yi, and he would never embarrass the three young masters!

Therefore, no matter inside or outside the base, whenever Qiao Yi appears, you can always see people wearing colorful armbands surrounding them, and from time to time you can see various colorful supernatural performances!

Qiao Yi's identity is not an emperor, but he is better than an emperor!

However, once he came back, Qiao Yi couldn't bear it anymore and had to forcefully stipulate that this kind of treatment should only be given to his grandfather when he went down the mountain. He couldn't bear it!

Yang Lidong, who had flattered him too much, was not discouraged. He divided the members of the Guards into several squads. They placed people on duty in both the main city and the subsidiary cities to ensure that they, Master Qiao, could take advantage of them wherever they went. Manpower orders!

As for him, when he couldn't catch up with Qiao Yi, he had something new to do!

That is, if you have anything to do, run to the kindergarten in the base!

He went there just to see the child he brought back from the oil field with his own hands, the posthumous son of Yue Yingchun, the second-in-command of Changqing Base!

The premature baby was sent to the hospital for care for a period of time, and was later entrusted to Teacher Chen, who had also just given birth, just so that he could drink healthy breast milk!

Even though the mother-in-law was not a good character, the child became cuter as it grew older. Yang Lidong liked it more and more, so he inevitably fell in love with it, so he paid more attention to the child!

Every time he goes there, he is never empty-handed, and he always gives away food and drink expenses. Not only those with children, but also Teacher Chen is also taken care of!

As time passed and he went there more often, he would inevitably be misunderstood by some people, so gossip soon spread, saying that Captain Yang had taken a liking to Teacher Chen and planned to marry the orphan and widowed mother!

This news naturally reached Su Yue's ears, but he didn't say anything. He curled his lips meaningfully at Yang Lidong, then plunged into the hunting ground and did not return for many days!

Yang Lidong was so anxious now that he started running to the hunting ground as soon as he had time. How wronged he would be if his wife, who had finally caught up with him, ran like this again!

Therefore, as long as people on the hunting ground saw a car carrying a huge heart-shaped colored ball from a distance, they would know that Captain Yang was coming, and one after another they would start sending messages to Su Yue!