Chapter 302: Another sniper attack

The first thing Xiao Huaizhou found was the fighter jet that his elder brother had thrown on the highway. Xiao Huaiming was no longer around!

Frowning slightly, he turned his attention to a nearby wild forest. Just as he was about to fly over, he was suddenly attracted by a rumble and muffled sound coming from the north!

Thick smoke was rising and fire was rising into the sky. That direction was an old oil field. This situation...

Either it was a natural blowout caused by geological reasons, or an accident occurred due to man-made operations. No matter which one it was, it was a dangerous place!

And his Xiao Yi seems to be very close to the danger there!

He was not allowed to think too much. The top priority was to find the person. He immediately flew to the wild forest. There were some clues that he might have to go down to find in person!

Qiao Yi stopped a thousand meters away from the fire. The closer he got, the higher the temperature. The heat wave rushed towards him with a pungent smell, making him unable to help but retching!

I cursed in my heart, this is a big deal. If a blowout occurs in a normally operating oil field, there must be special measures to deal with it, but now there is no such condition, so we can only let it burn out!

I was secretly annoyed when there was movement not far ahead!

Many people who had retreated from the well area came over. Qiao Yi hurriedly knelt down in a hidden place and happened to hear the discussion coming from there.

"Hey! I told you that it's not safe to start working at this time, and it's true. Come on! Why won't Boss Chang listen to my advice? I don't know how long I have to wait now!" A slightly older voice complained, obviously dissatisfied with the situation in front of him. The result is quite dissatisfying!

"Then what can be done! If you don't start work quickly and are overtaken by the guys from the imperial capital, then you will have no choice but to retreat to the base and drink the northwest wind!" The person who replied was obviously more helpless and couldn't help but choke. go back.

"However, safety must come first! Several of my people just caught up with me! Not many people know this, so how can I make up for this loss! It's so ridiculous!"

"Okay, that's it already, so don't be nagging! Aren't there still a few wells? You should hurry up and research whether there is oil. If there is, I will send someone to take care of it, so as not to be occupied by the people of the Imperial Capital. Let’s go!”

There was no patience in the other party's tone. He didn't care how many people died. He only cared about what to do next.

The old man looked at him in disbelief: "It's already been like this, do you still want to do it? This oil field has been abandoned for too long and is very unstable. Aren't you afraid of another blowout?"

"What are you afraid of? Didn't you just come here to pump oil? Just spray it and replace it! With so many derricks, there must be one that is fine! I said to Mr. Yang, don't think that just because our boss is not here, you can shirk it. ! The failure just now may be due to your poor skills. If you don’t want to be held responsible, you should seize the time to make up for it! Otherwise, you will have a good time when Boss Chang comes back!"

After the man said the threatening words, he strode away, leaving only the old man and a small assistant beside him, sighing.

"Teacher, what should we do? They don't understand anything and just give random orders. Are they just ignoring such a big accident? Several people died?"