Chapter 331 Mr. Xiao's battle

Cai Jincheng never expected that his own nosy would actually give him a chance to fight the God of War Xiao Huaizhou in person!

If you are a competitive person, you may cherish this opportunity to compete with masters, but Cai Jincheng has never been an aggressive person!

Regardless of whether it was in a shopping mall or a zombie battlefield, he always worked steadily and step by step. Even when he had obtained the position of city lord, he only dared to take action after he was 100% sure!

Therefore, Cai Jincheng hesitated about this unplanned fight!

Both were at the fourth level, and he knew that the two of them were definitely not at the same level. How could he accept such a battle, knowing that he would suffer a loss!

Besides, if the other party goes crazy and insists on putting himself to death, then he will suffer a huge loss!

He has not yet taken up the position of City Lord of City B that he has worked so hard to obtain, and his grand project has not yet begun. Should he give up completely just to change medicine for a person he has never met?

impossible! He is not a fool!

He turned around and glanced at Qiao Yin beside him. He was obviously frightened. He was trembling and at a loss. He was different from the dignified, gentle and young and mature look when he first met him!

No! They are simply two completely different people!

He suddenly woke up. It was really not worth this journey for such a person!

However, he is the one being roasted on the fire now!

Accepting the challenge may cost him all his wealth and life!

If he refuses, he will lose the face of the lord of the city, and the power he has finally established will be wasted if he fails to do so!

While he was hesitating, Xiao Huaizhou made a decision for him unceremoniously: "City Lord Cai, you have no choice today! However, in the future, the world will criticize my Xiao family for bullying the weak, so we agreed not to use superpowers in the competition. alright!"

Cai Jincheng: ...I am considered weak in his eyes!

People in City B: ...You heard that right! No need for superpowers? A sparring match with bare hands?

Fei Yifan was happy to see the former champion of the military competition. No matter how he avoided suspicion, he was still bullying the weak!

As soon as Qiao Yi heard that he didn't need superpowers, he wanted to express his opinion on the spot. He could do it without superpowers. He had long wanted to beat up this guy who was becoming more and more self-righteous!

However, one look from his third brother made him give up and obediently go to enjoy the cool under the sun umbrella!

How could he forget that his third brother was specifically designed to defeat Cai Jincheng!

There must be such a battle sooner or later! Just hit it!

"Cai Jincheng! There is a price to pay for meddling in other people's business. This is a truth I want to teach you! If you don't dare to fight my third brother, then throw the little white rabbit next to you into the pond to feed the fish, and then Pay the parking fee, the greenhouse fee, and by the way, the mutant fish and mutant plant sightseeing fee, and go back to your city B!"

Qiao Yi knew that this man must be calculating the gains and losses again, so he joked unceremoniously. He didn't believe that with so many people watching, Cai Jincheng, who regarded himself as a gentleman, would really shamelessly refuse to accept the challenge!