Chapter 354 - 355 - 356

Chapter 354 Father and son meet again (1)

Their excellent ears allowed Qiao Yi and Xiao Huaizhou to hear Qiao Zhenyu's words clearly, and they didn't know where he had the face to say things that didn't bother him!

What do you care about? Not recognizing Qiao Yin, or not licking his face before greeting him with greetings and greetings, his biological father who once abandoned him?

joke!

Originally, he wanted to go over and have a look, but now Qiao Yi changed his mind. Today he will be a local emperor and enjoy the feeling of his biological father and his whole family begging him!

He raised his hand and turned over, and a huge parasol appeared behind him and his third brother. With another wave, two Taishi chairs and a tall tea table were neatly placed under the cool shadow.

Qiao Yi looked at his third brother, smiled knowingly, and sat down at the same time. When he touched the tea table, a set of high-end tea sets were laid out, and the teapot on the alcohol stove was steaming. This was between him and Lao Mo. He learned it. He originally wanted to learn a good tea art to honor his grandpa. Well, today I got to experience it myself.

After thinking about it, he felt it was not enough, so he had another meal. There was another coffee table at his feet, and the coffee table was covered with beer, drinks, mineral water, peanuts, melon seeds, ham sausage and many other snacks. It was definitely more abundant than the train set meal. Greedy!

Seeing that it was almost done, he leaned back in the chair and rested his feet leisurely on the coffee table. His posture was as carefree as he wanted!

When Xiao Huaizhou saw that he had finished his work, he smiled fondly, picked up the teapot and filled their cups with it. The aroma of tea immediately overflowed and was refreshing!

With his lips curled up, he waved his hand towards Fei Yifan over there, signaling to let him come over!

Fei Yifan understood immediately and joked to the father and son who were already staring blankly: "It's impossible for our two young masters, Jin Gui, to come here, so I'll trouble you to take a few more steps!"

After saying that, he gave the order to the guard beside him: "Let them go!"

The guard responded and moved the barricade away from the passage that only allowed one person to pass. He raised his chin and waited for the person to come in. Huh, who did you look down on just now?

Qiao Zhenyu's mood at this time was extremely shocked and angry. What was that brat doing?

It was disobedient enough for him to stand by and not welcome his own father when he came. He actually allowed his subordinates to verbally insult him, just pretending that he couldn't see him. But why did he put on such a show when he asked him to come out and speak to his face?

Hot tea, gourmet meals, and a master's chair. What kind of things shouldn't he enjoy as a father? Now she is angry with him, which is too much!

It doesn't matter if you hit him in the face one after another. Do you have to kneel down and apologize to him in person?

"Treason!"

Qiao Zhenyu cursed through gritted teeth, squeezed in through the small gap, and then walked straight towards Qiao Yi who was already enjoying tea comfortably!

Qiao Yin looked back at the RV behind him and saw his mother leaning against the window, waving her hands desperately to him, signaling him to hurry up. Then he pursed his lips and followed him!

He just went to see how rebellious his good brother would be!

Qiao Zhenyu rushed over almost at a trot. When he got closer, he didn't stand still. Instead, he used the inertia of his body to lift his foot and kicked towards the coffee table!