Chapter 339 Clay hits a wall one after another

The night was pouring out like a curtain, and among the shadows, there were swaying figures looming.

Qin Ye and his men stopped at the defensive zone east of the oil field, facing the black shadow not far away.

Qin Ye knew that this was the safety boundary of the oil field base, and the safety circle set up by Qiao Yi appeared further ahead!

Originally, he didn't have much hope for this so-called magic circle, and was even skeptical about such a metaphysical thing. However, Qiao Yi solemnly told him that the magic circle could ward off evil spirits, especially at night. In special circumstances, do not go outside the scope of the magic circle.

Through his observations in the past few days, Qin Ye was surprised to find that this formation was really useful.

Although they did not stay in the camp during the night, when they came to check the next day, there was absolutely no trace of being invaded by the zombies passing by. Basically, the zombies passing by here were rushing past the defensive zone, which is not too considerate!

At this time, a soldier came up from behind and reported quietly: "Captain Qin, all personnel in the camp have been evacuated on time, and all combat camps are in place!"

"Okay, then stay where you are!"

"Are those... zombies in front of me?" the soldier asked, staring at the shadows in the night. They had not had a chance to go to the hunting ground to fight, and it had been a long time since they had gone out to hunt at night. They were really itching to see them!

Qin Ye dismissed his idea rudely: "Let them pass by, don't startle them!"

For them, zombies are nothing strange. The real danger is the humans hiding in the dark!

"It seems that those people are hiding deep enough, and these zombies don't have any reaction!"

As we all know, zombies have an extremely keen sense of smell, and they can easily catch every breath and breath of ordinary people, and those humans and horses are not just one or two!

"Hmph, it looks like I've met a master!"

Qin Ye snorted coldly and looked into the depths of the night with burning eyes. There was a powerful superpower who temporarily blocked the spread of living people's breath. Naturally, those zombies couldn't notice it!

For a moment, everyone fell silent. In the silent night, there were only zombies wandering past one after another, leaving behind messy footsteps and unconscious roars!

hehe! Hoho! Touch people's nerves!

But two miles away, in a fortress built with level four earth powers, Clay was still using his wind powers to maintain shielding protection!

He led the people forward for a certain distance and unexpectedly encountered a group of zombies. In order not to alert the people in the oil field, they hid on the spot and used his wind power to protect themselves!

However, his frown has never relaxed. Night has just begun. When will the zombies cross the border?

After another wave of zombies gradually faded away, Clay Wu stood up, and then told Dill on the side: "It's not an option to wait like this. Let's do this. I'll go there by myself, and you can lead the team to wait here and let the wind People with super powers should be shielded!"

But after hearing his arrangement, Dill was obviously worried, and he hurriedly stopped him and said: "Boss, this is too risky. Not to mention whether there is any detection on the other side, or whether there is an ambush. Just talk about these zombies passing through. It’s not simple. If you encounter someone of the fourth or even fifth level, wouldn’t it be..."