Chapter 265 The shameless shoveler

In view of realizing the importance of group upgrades, Qiao Yi asked his third brother to fly back to the mountains with him after he contributed most of the crystal core inventory!

We need to replenish our inventory as soon as possible. It's a waste of labor to keep a large group of mutated animals and plants free-range in the mountains. There are so many zombies outside, all of which are shiny crystal nuclei. It's hard to get them in your hands. If you raise them to a powerful level, you'll have to catch them again. Don't waste your effort, it won't happen!

Especially San Bengzi, whom he was thinking about, was uncharacteristically well-behaved and quiet, completely inconsistent with Erha's lively nature. Qiao Yi decided to find out!

And Heiye, after returning from the fight, he slipped into the mountain and didn't show up for several days. I don't know what he was doing back in his lair!

The two of them were flying high in the sky. Before they could get closer, they could see Shan Lao resting his arms and sunbathing on top of a big tree at the edge of the restricted area. The man's legs were crossed so high that he looked very leisurely and at ease!

Qiao Yi bit his lip and murmured in a low voice: "Hey! This old man is hiding here to relax!"

"Look down there!"

Xiao Huaizhou's eyes fell on the restricted area, and he reminded Qiao Yi in a low voice that that was where they should focus.

"Huh? What?"

Qiao Yi followed his gaze. It didn't matter if he didn't look at it. He was shocked when he saw so many deep and deep potholes in that forest?

"Where is Sanbengzi!"

The sharp-eyed Xiao Huaizhou reminded him loudly again, and then the two of them looked at each other, and saw that Erha, who was originally black and white, was sticking out his black butt and digging headfirst into a deep hole like crazy!

I saw it dig a few times, bark a few times into the hole, then jump up suddenly, pounce towards another deep pit next to it, make the same pounce twice, and then pounce towards another pit!

It keeps barking!

Qiao Yi was puzzled, what kind of madness was this? How could he be so suppressed in a circle?

"Is this demolition of a house? It would be too damaging to the ecological environment if it was demolished with holes and bumps!"

Qiao Yi's first thought was that Erha's true nature had been exposed. He just said, how could he expect an Erha to wait quietly for him to come back!

Shan Lao is actually indifferent?

"It's the gray mouse!"

When he was confused, his third brother gave him the answer. When he looked carefully, he finally saw the reason why San Bengzi was so troubled!

I saw large mutated gray rats constantly popping their heads out of the pits. After squeaking and provoking Sanbenzi, they quickly disappeared into the soil the moment it pounced on them, and then disappeared again. Appear in other pits and scream!

“Is this a game of whack-a-mole?”

Qiao Yi murmured to himself, no wonder he is so good, it must be because he is addicted to playing games!

However, it’s really fun to watch!

While they were talking, the two of them arrived at Old Shan's side. The old man squinted at them, stretched and said, "Hey! Are you finally done with the things ahead?"

"No, otherwise I wouldn't have time to come over and check on you!"

Qiao Yi replied with a playful smile, then turned his eyes, pointed at San Bengzi's game field, and asked: "What's going on over there? The heavy rain didn't make this forest bald, and San Bengzi was about to die. You’ve read it over and over again! Can’t the ban stop it? Do you still have to let it get addicted to the game and be unable to extricate itself?”