Chapter 304 Found his Xiao Yi

After Xiao Huaizhou discovered the mark left by Qiao Yi, he felt relieved a little. His baby was fine. And seeing the mark left carefully, Xiao Huaizhou was sure that Qiao Yi had gotten rid of the person with the feathered power!

So, he searched along the road without stopping!

When he learned that Qiao Yi was unexpectedly taken away by another person with feathered powers, Xiao Huaizhou could no longer suppress the volcano that was about to erupt in his heart. The extreme worry and anger made a person who was usually so cold almost burst into flames!

Xiao Huaizhou is most worried about Qiao Yi's safety. He is not sure whether the other party will kill him directly or has other intentions. In the air, people's mobility is greatly limited, and they can be very passive!

That Song Xiaoyu is an example. Not to mention being scratched by the feathered superpower, no matter how fierce the struggle was, it would be useless. As long as the opponent wanted to, it would be a matter of minutes to throw him to death!

Thinking that Qiao Yi had room to save his life, Xiao Huaizhou calmed down a little, but he felt sorry for his injury. If he hadn't left, how could his baby have been hurt like this for no reason!

Another emotion is anger, and the same trick succeeded twice! Chang Xiande actually has more than two feathered superpowers under his command!

One Zhang Peng, the young man who kidnapped Song Xiaoyu, plus the one who kidnapped Qiao Yi, there were actually three more!

When he caught up with Song Xiaoyu, he observed that the person with the feathered superpower had some similarities with the one who was hung on the city wall, so he guessed that they were brothers!

When he killed the feathered superpower and returned with Song Xiaoyu, his guess was confirmed. At the same time, he also learned from Song Xiaoyu that the feathered superpower under Chang Boss was a father and son, and the family Mutations!

But they didn't see that it was their father, Zhang Limin, the highest-level feathered superpower!

As soon as the news came out, Xiao Huaizhou immediately realized that something was wrong. The one who didn't show up might have a key mission!

But he didn't expect that his target would be his baby!

You really stepped on his heart and dug out his heart!

Anger arose in his heart for a moment. Before turning around to find Qiao Yi, Xiao Huaizhou broke through to the fifth level on the spot!

After decisively stopping his own people from fighting, he made the opponent pay the price with a tornado!

How could Xiao Yi, who dared to hurt him, deserve to live for one more second!

Thinking of this, he cast his gaze towards the blackened half of the sky!

Qiao Yi didn't wait there, he must have been attracted by something!

Ahead is a burning pillar of oil. With Xiao Yi's intelligence and money-obsessed attributes, Xiao Huaizhou can already determine where Qiao Yi is going!

But what he never expected was that what he saw when he found Qiao Yi was such a picture!

His Xiao Yi was covered in injuries, standing in the sun and smiling at him with crooked eyebrows. The scene hurt his eyes and heart!

The bright red on his body splashed directly into his eyes and flowed into his heart, making him unable to breathe!

He gritted his teeth and became annoyed, he should have arrived earlier!