Chapter 328 Qiao Yi confronts Cai Jincheng (3)

Cai Jincheng really didn't expect that the person who was sharper than those mutated fishes turned out to be Qiao Yi. They met for only a few minutes, and the conversation only lasted a few sentences, but every word was barbed, and every sentence slapped him hard in the face!

He even got a little bit naughty and wanted to drive them away directly!

He didn't even think about the experience they had together. After all, they had been engaged before!

Could it be that he kept humiliating him in front of everyone just to appease the resentment for not saving him in the first place?

"You're still blaming me!"

Cai Jincheng's brain circuit is obviously not on the same channel as Qiao Yi. The unworthiness in his heart is just that he didn't try his best to save Qiao Yi who was being chased by zombies, and he just felt guilty. However, what he clearly wanted to make up for later was Qiao Yi. It’s so easy to do!

The engagement was cancelled, the boundaries were drawn, and he was not required to intervene in anything. Later, he actually got together with that Xiao Huaizhou!

Aren't you also deliberately pricking his eyes?

He was speechless by his sudden words. Qiao Yi even suspected that he was suffering from alcohol poisoning and hearing hallucinations. With a flip of his hand, he took back the half-empty beer. With one hand, he held his whole body firmly. Standing on a branch.

Then, he watched Cai Jincheng curse unceremoniously: "Damn it! Cai Jincheng, you must have lost your mind! I should have killed you along with you in the first place! Don't worry, you will always come to me!"

No matter how much he complained about Qiao Yi, he didn't do anything to Cai Jincheng. Shouldn't he cancel the engagement and sever the relationship?

Why didn't you vent to him directly? Why did you just keep blaming him?

Even after dying once, he understood that Cai Jincheng abandoned his approach of protecting most people, and instead of asking him for compensation or nagging and complaining about it, Qiao Yi believed that he was considerate enough. !

Why does it mean that the less you want to talk to him, the more resentful he is?

Does he have to grab someone, beat him up, or even engage in a life-and-death duel to prove his attitude?

There is a serious illness!

"You do blame me!"

As expected, Cai Jincheng jumped into this trap and couldn't get out, and the scolding he received confirmed his own suspicion!

"Cai Jincheng, you are thinking too much! I told you, you are not worthy! Don't get sick here, take your people and get out!"

Qiao Yi didn't have time to waste time with them, so he opened his mouth to chase people away again. After thinking for a while, he glanced at Qiao Yin, who had a sinister look in his eyes, and reminded with a smile: "The person next to you has a good superpower, just right. I'm a psychiatrist for you. If you can't bear to let him feed the fish, please take him with you!"

After that, he didn't look back, just made a perfect jump, and returned to the high city wall in the blink of an eye.

Everyone was so shocked that they opened their mouths wide. Isn't the legendary Master Qiao a space superpower? Is the level that high? Are you so capable?

This distance and height may only be achieved by level 4 experts!

"elder brother!"

"Qiao Yi!"