Chapter 338 Overseas Mercenary Group

A team of more than a dozen people was hiding in a mountain depression about five kilometers east of the Qingyu Oilfield.

They all wore uniform combat uniforms, and each of them was equipped with guns, knives, and various supporting tools for field operations. It is no exaggeration to say that they were armed to the teeth.

Puff! Puff!

A man in the same clothes suddenly rolled over from the small slope outside the col. When they saw him, no one reacted except to look at him. They let him run straight to the man who was lying on his back with his legs crossed on a gentle slope. There.

"You're back? How are you?" The man asked Youyou without even raising his eyelids.

"Boss, as you expected, the oil field has been occupied by people. The wall is being built and there are people patrolling. I can't get too close, so I have to retreat first!"

The person who replied gasped and took off a pair of goggles, revealing a pair of blue eyes.

"Oh? Construction on the wall has started just a few days ago? Can you tell who it is?"

Hearing this, the man called the head suddenly opened his eyes, and a frightening light immediately burst out from his sharp blue eyes like the eyes of an eagle, and the line of his high nose and lower lip drew a strange arc. Wire!

Anyone who knows him knows that just showing this expression proves that their leader Clay is not in a beautiful mood!

"It can only be judged from the clothes that it is an army, but the specific location cannot be confirmed for the time being. Boss, what should I do? Do we want to continue to delve deeper?"

After hearing this, Clay did not answer his question, but asked another question: "Still haven't found any traces left by White?"

"Sorry! Still not! Boss, so many days have passed. I'm afraid White would have long..."

Clay almost roared and interrupted him: "No! There is a saying in China that if you want to see a person alive or dead, you will see a corpse. I know my brother, and he will not be lost in a simple assassination mission." , must have been trapped under some special situation, so we must find a way to sneak in and take a look!"

Clay was a little crazy. They were from the same army. They were lucky enough to participate in a military exchange between the two countries before the end of the world and came to the imperial capital of China!

Unfortunately, they caught up with the outbreak of the apocalypse. They were fine when they came out, but when they turned around, they could never go back!

Because communications all over the world have been paralyzed, no one can tell whether their country is still alive or not. A group of foreigners are isolated and helpless, and they are unwilling to surrender to the Chinese government.

Therefore, in order to survive, they directly established a mercenary bodyguard group in this strange land. They relied on their own advantages to protect some plutocratic forces, or completed some secret tasks for them to earn high commissions. .

Under Clay's leadership, the mercenary group developed very well. While continuously strengthening its own capabilities, it also absorbed many foreigners who also stayed behind. The scale greatly increased for a while, and because of the emergence of many high-level abilities The latter is even more famous in the bodyguard industry, and has become unparalleled for a while!

They were all confident when accepting the employment task from the Qiao family in the imperial capital. Although the journey was a bit far, the commission was really tempting!

And after arriving at their destination, they discovered that the reason why Boss Qiao was willing to pay so much commission was because he had discovered an oil field that still had the ability to produce oil!

Such a far-sighted businessman is indeed admirable, but Boss Qiao is not the only one with far-sightedness. There is also a large group of people from the Northwest Changqing Base in the oil field!

The two parties were extremely jealous when they met, and they would do anything to seize the oil well circle!

Because of this, they had another task to assassinate an important figure of the opponent, and White, as a sniper, volunteered and went to ambush and squat near the opponent's camp!

Unexpectedly, there was a blowout accident nearby, and his brother White disappeared from the world with no news from then on!

At first, he thought he had exposed himself and was caught by people from the Changqing Base, but then he went to investigate in person and quickly rejected this idea!

The base was in unspeakable chaos during the retreat, and many supplies and equipment were abandoned. How could it be possible to bring back a foreign sniper without special powers!

When he wanted to search more carefully, there were continuous tornadoes. Considering the actual situation, their team also withdrew from the area!

Clay thought that White might have hid somewhere because of the bad weather, but after waiting for several days, he didn't come back to join him!

Unwilling to be reconciled, he brought his people back again. Unexpectedly, this time he couldn't even enter the oil field easily!

"Do you understand what I say?"

Thinking of this, Clay grabbed the collar of the person in front of him and asked again viciously. Everyone thought White was dead, but he wouldn't believe it unless he saw it with his own eyes!

As for the group of people in the oil field, if it is determined that White's disappearance is related to them, then don't blame him for showing off his power. Regardless of the high wall or the army, there is only one outcome, and that is destruction!

"I understand!" His subordinates agreed fearfully. The tight collar made him breathless, and he could only swallow saliva to relieve the discomfort!

"Go! Keep an eye on it! When it gets dark, if they withdraw, wait for the right time to go in!"

Clay let go and pushed the person out.

The men didn't care about anything else, so they climbed out of the mountain col in a panic and disappeared without a trace. For him, staying away from Clay meant staying away from danger!

At this time, Dill, who had been sitting not far away and did not dare to interrupt, bravely came over and cautiously reminded: "Boss, do you need to send a message back to Boss Qiao now?"

The reason why they were able to bring so many people out this time was because they were under the guise of re-exploring the oil field conditions for Boss Qiao. Whether the blowout was extinguished, whether there were tornadoes raging, and whether there were even zombie groups. These were all things Boss Qiao was anxious to do. Understand the situation!

Pulling such a large team out to waste money, not to mention no safety guarantee, is also extremely expensive, no matter how rich you are, you can't help spending it like this!

Hearing him mention Boss Qiao, Clay showed a trace of impatience on his face. He thought about it and finally nodded: "Okay! Then tell him everything about the situation here. After all, they are all Chinese, so it should be easier to deal with!"

They were mercenaries, and if they were to inquire about information and keep them safe, then even if they had fulfilled their agreement, other than looking for White, he didn't want to get involved in other business!

Dill responded clearly: "OK! I'll make arrangements!"

Looking at the sun that had set a little lower in the west, Clay stood up straight. With just one look, the mercenaries waiting around him all gathered neatly together and stood in a row, waiting for Clay's order in high spirits. .

"My brothers! Night is approaching, let's... keep moving forward!"

Facing their gazes, Clay gave an order and called out again in his heart, God! Please bless us to find White successfully!

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com