Chapter 290 Response

Outside the North City Gate, the pits full of people were now covered by various plants grown by plant-type superpowers.

When Qiao Yi arrived, he almost thought that the mutated plants in the mountains had sneaked out. The pit that had been cleaned the day before was now extremely dense and lush!

"Third brother, are we digging trenches? It looks like that!"

People who don't know it would think it was a deliberately arranged bunker. It's perfectly fine to have a cannon hidden inside!

"They will take advantage of it!"

Xiao Huaizhou looked coldly at the pits that he and Qiao Yi had filled in with space soil. He didn't know what the effects of ordinary plants were, but it could be seen that the plants with plant superpowers were quite fond of space soil!

At this time, the city gate guards came to Xiao Huaizhou and Qiao Yi and explained speechlessly: "Third Young Master! Young Master Qiao! These people jumped into the pit without saying a word. We asked them to come out to the isolation area inside the city wall first." They waited in the area, but they refused to do so, saying that it was quite comfortable to stay inside, and they had to wait until the eldest son came back!

I asked them if there was someone chasing them, and they said yes. After the young master took the people away, one of our teams followed their path to investigate, but they haven't come back yet! "

After hearing this, Xiao Huaizhou glanced at the pits with sharp eyes, and finally said in a deep voice: "People leading the team inside, listen, we will have someone come over to understand the situation with you later. If you really want our help, , please tell us your situation frankly!"

After he finished speaking, he didn't wait for the people inside to respond. Instead, he turned and looked in the direction of the city gate. There was a car speeding towards him, and it soon stopped suddenly near him.

The car door opened quickly. Su Yue and Yang Lidong hurriedly got out of the car and came to their third young master, greeting them apologetically.

Su Yue had a complicated look on his face and spoke in annoyance: "Third Young Master! Young Master Qiao! Sorry for being late!"

I promised last night that I would lead the team out for patrol this morning, but when I just came out, I heard that the young master had left early, but he actually overslept!

This is so inappropriate! Unconsciously tightening his collar, he glanced at Yang Lidong, who was standing straight to the side, and cursed himself again in his mind, "Drinking is a waste of time!"

He shouldn't have drank with Yang Lidong last night. Drinking was nothing, but why did he drink too much and ended up rolling into the same bed with Yang Lidong!

His bed is obviously close at hand!

It's okay for two big men to sleep in the same bed, but why did they just end up like that!

Thinking of the ridiculous things between the two of them, Su Yue suddenly blushed. Along the way, he had been wanting to ask Yang Lidong if there was something wrong with the wine, but he didn't ask. He was not a cool and handsome man, and Yang Lidong was not asking for help. He must not use evil tricks!

Not so!

Yang Lidong's reaction also left him speechless, and advised him not to worry about it. Men, we should help each other solve the problem if we need it!

But there is no mutual solution to the problem! He's the one who suffers!

Sighing silently, Su Yue decided to put it aside for now. He had already missed something, so where could he bother to worry about it?

After Yang Lidong heard what Su Yue said, he quickly explained: "Third Young Master! Young Master Qiao! That... it's all my fault. I slept late last night and accidentally broke his alarm clock, so..."

Su Yue gritted his teeth secretly after hearing this. Yang Lidong didn't tell a lie. It made him feel frightened. It was true that he slept late. The alarm clock was accidentally broken by the two of them. When he opened his eyes in the morning, there were more than just broken things. An alarm clock!

"Okay, let's not do this again! Let's do something!"

Obviously, Xiao Huaizhou didn't want to hear any explanation. A bunch of foreign women and children hid him in a pit. He didn't have time to understand the situation in detail. He had to leave it to Yang Lidong!

He turned his eyes to the pits and explained to Yang Lidong: "You are responsible for asking about the specific origins of these people! Provide them with the necessary food and water! If they can't persist, just let them go, don't force them!"

The Third Young Master spoke, but Yang Lidong didn't dare to be nagging and agreed immediately: "Don't worry, Third Young Master, just leave it to me. I promise to complete the task!"

"Um!"

Xiao Huaizhou nodded, and then gave an order to Su Yue: "Su Yue, I'll take Xiao Yi first. You lead the team and set off as soon as possible. Follow the marks left by my eldest brother and the others to meet them as soon as possible! If you encounter strange pursuers on the road, Don’t pester me, understand?”

"I understand, Third Young Master! Then I'll set out as a team right now!"

Su Yue took the order and turned around to leave. Upon seeing this, Yang Lidong hurriedly chased him two steps and quietly stuffed a piece of chocolate to him, and then whispered: "Be careful! Don't hold on!"

Su Yue blushed completely after hearing this, and got into the car without looking at him. Normally, he didn't think it was a big deal when he heard the advice from his old partner, but the chocolate-flavored advice made him have to think more!

Su Yue felt that it was over. His partnership with Yang Lidong had completely changed!

When Qiao Yi saw that his third brother had finished explaining, he took the initiative to get under his arm and said, "Then let's leave quickly! I don't know what's going on with the elder brother!"

"good!"

After Xiao Huaizhou gave a brief explanation, he took Qiao Yi and flew away. The opponent was obviously coming in a menacing manner. How many people came and what their strength was. They had no idea that his eldest brother might be in danger!

At the same time, Xiao Huaiming watched helplessly as the birdman Zhang Peng was being treated miserably by several women, and was stopped by him when he was finally breathing.

This man chased Song Xiaoyu and the others all the way here, with a relaxed and relaxed attitude. Someone must have been there to meet them, so he just had to drive them forward!

Pulling away the agitated girls, Xiao Huaiming waved his men to come forward and tie up Zhang Peng.

"Tell me! Where are your people? Are there any traps waiting for them ahead?" Xiao Huaiming looked at him and asked coldly.

"Bah!" Zhang Peng spat out the blood in his mouth and hissed in pain. After listening to his question, he raised his eyelids and glanced at the people around him. He gritted his teeth and smiled sarcastically: "It's just you? I advise you to be obedient. Let me go and go back! These stinky girls are not worth the risk!

By the way, you are from the new base in the south, right? Haven’t heard of Evergreen Base? Let me tell you, I was accidentally plotted by you, but the Evergreen Base is not someone you can afford to offend! It’s not easy to build a base. Don’t bring disaster to your base because of these girls! "

When Song Xiaoyu heard that he was still so arrogant, he raised his hand and wanted to hit him again: "Zhang Peng, shut up! Do you think everyone is afraid of Boss Chang? He is just a pervert! Sooner or later he will die!"

Zhang Peng opened his mouth and laughed maniacally: "Hahahahaha! Don't be so harsh, you stinky girl! I've given out the signal a long time ago. Boss Chang will come to see you soon. Don't be afraid then!"

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com