Chapter 408 - 409 - 410

Chapter 408 The mutant rat forced out of the hole

In order to calm down the rebellious hairs on his body as soon as possible, Qiao Yi took a deep breath and bravely spoke: "Xiaobai, you can't come to me without my permission. Now hurry up and get off!"

Bah! Xiaobai shook his head! I showed him the eyelashes, why not let them come up!

"Master Hei! Come on, take it down!"

Qiao Yi turned to Hei Ye for help. Hei Ye knew best that he was afraid of snakes. In order to rely on him, the guy did not hesitate to change his appearance to convince him. God knows how much courage he used to accept Hei Ye!

Staring at Xiaobai with lowered eyes, Qiao Yi wondered if Mr. Hei could also teach Xiaobai how to change his color. Unfortunately, it was obvious that the old man would not think so much about him anymore.

Bah! Bah! Bah! Mr. Hei was obedient, spitting out the letter and climbed on his arm all the way!

Then, he became entangled with Xiaobai and stopped moving!

Why! Qiao Yi stared at these two shameless guys with black lines on his head, and suddenly felt that his arms were so sore!

If they weren't wrapped so tightly, he could have been thrown far away!

Throwing the snake was out of the question. He was about to throw the stone in his hand to the ground. Unexpectedly, as if they had foreseen his move, the two guys swung their tails over and locked the stone in one fell swoop. Tangled tightly in his hand!

A posture that cannot be thrown away even if it is beaten to death!

After the two mutated snakes did this, Qiao Yi immediately realized that the stone should have come with Xiaobai!

Suddenly thinking of the huge snake egg, Qiao Yi understood that it was the shell of the snake egg or something that fell out of the snake egg!

Is such a treasure as good as black jade?

Thinking of something, Qiao Yi raised his arms stiffly and searched around the space, and finally found a pile of broken eggshells in a bush that had grown up at an unknown time!

With just one glance, Qiao Yi rejected the idea that the stone in his hand was the shell of a snake egg. The color and material were completely different!

He suddenly thought of the terrifying mutated snake hiding under the puddle. It turned out that it was more than just a stolen snake egg!

Actually it’s for the stone hidden in the snake egg!

Just why not break the eggshell and get the stone directly?

Is it because the energy inside is too weak and we can't tell what the energy is?

"Hey! You just say it's a good thing, but you can't explain where it comes from and what's so good about it?"

Qiao Yi looked down at the two scoundrels and sighed helplessly, then poked the tails of the two snakes with his fingers and coaxed: "Okay, I know these are treasures, and they won't be thrown around. Let go!"

If he doesn't let go, his fingers will bleed!

Heiye's head gently rubbed against Xiaobai's little head, and the two snakes quickly retracted their tails, giving Qiao Yi a free hand!

Looking at the black stone piece again, Qiao Yi couldn't see anything special about it, so he simply put it in his pocket and ignored it for the time being!

He has to hurry up and go to the back mountain to check the situation!

"Master Hei, come with me out to see that guy San Bengzi!"