Chapter 298 Escape (1)

The howling wind was beating up his eardrums, and Qiao Yi had no time to think about anything else. Being looked up to so highly was not a good experience!

He lowered his eyes and looked at the sharp claws that were deeply pierced into his shoulders. They were clasped so tightly and hard that they wanted to crush his bones. The bright red blood had already penetrated his coat. With the self-healing ability of black jade, he had nothing to fear. , but the heartbreaking pain still made him grit his teeth!

He looked at the ground under his feet again and made a rough estimate. It must be five or six hundred meters high. This man was determined to make it impossible for others to catch up and reach him!

Fortunately, his third brother usually took him flying, otherwise he would have fainted and died at high altitude!

Seeing that the high wall of the base could no longer be seen, Qiao Yi had to find a way to get away as soon as possible. Otherwise, his third brother might not be worried if he went back and found that he was missing!

Scanning his eyes towards the distant sky, he didn't even notice any trace of his third brother, and he didn't know which direction he was chasing people in!

Sighing silently, a black knife suddenly appeared in Qiao Yi's drooping right hand. The tip of the knife rose. He lightly tapped the hard claw with the back of the knife and said coldly: "Hey! You... Birdman, if you still want these claws, send me back quickly!"

The fastest and most convenient way to return to the base is undoubtedly to ask the birdman who brought him out to send him back again. It depends on whether this person is threatened by him!

Zhang Limin was flapping his wings vigorously. The kid he caught was a dangerous person. Boss Chang had instructed him to capture him and take him away as soon as possible, as far away as possible. He should be planning to make him lose control of those mutated plants. !

Unexpectedly, he is also a powerful plant-type psychic!

However, when did this kid have a black knife in his hand?

"I didn't expect you to be a space superpower! It's rare to see dual-system superpowers!"

Zhang Limin looked down and was surprised at first when he saw the black knife in his hand, but he quickly regained his composure. At such a high place, it didn't matter even if he had guns and cannons. Injuring him would be the same as committing suicide. , commit suicide!

Thinking of this, his speed still did not slow down, and he had no intention of changing direction. He also issued a cold warning: "Boy! I advise you to be honest! This is not a place for you to act petty!"

Two more dings!

Qiao Yi raised his eyelids and threatened again: "I'll say it again, send me back! Or I'll chop off your claws!"

Hearing this, Zhang Limin smiled even more disdainfully. He was quite a stubborn person, "Believe it or not, I will throw it down for you! If you hurt even one of my fingers, you will be thrown to death! You can't scare me!"

If Boss Chang hadn't been very interested in this kid's ability and wanted to save his life, he would have let go of his claws long ago. How could a ball of meat have the chance to threaten him with a knife!

However, after thinking about it carefully, he had to admire their boss Chang's long-term vision!

Although the Evergreen Base is called Evergreen, it is located in the remote northwest, where the soil quality is poor and the wind and sand are strong. It is not easy to see lush plants. Coupled with the harsh climate, even those plants with strong vitality are rare!

To be honest, the current Changqing Base is deserted everywhere, so it’s not an exaggeration to call it Changtu Base!

However, it would be a different situation if there was someone who could control mutant plants!

Those mutant plants can leave the soil and run around, showing their tenacious vitality. If there are such mutant plants in their base, they will not only be evergreen, but also survive forever!

This man's abilities really reach into the heart of their boss Chang!

If their boss knew that this kid was still a space power user, it would be a real treasure!

However, with such a strong temper, I'm afraid I won't be able to give in without suffering some pain!

"Be obedient and I promise you...ah!"

Unexpectedly, Zhang Limin felt a dull pain coming from one of his alienated palms just as he was speaking. He lowered his head and saw that the boy was holding up a bloody blade and looking up at him with an evil smile on his lips. A clear provocation!

And his palms were dripping with blood!

He believed that if this kid hadn't been afraid of hurting himself with too much force, he would definitely have swung the knife to the end, which would have chopped off one of his palms!

He was in unbearable pain and immediately let go of the injured hand, but the other one gritted his teeth and insisted on not letting go!

Boss Chang promised to rescue Zhang Peng for him, but the condition was to get Qiao Yi. But if Ru fell to death halfway, he couldn't guarantee how Boss Chang would treat their father and son!

"Are you looking for death? If you don't want to die, just throw away the knife!"

Zhang Limin barely stabilized the balance of his flight and roared at Qiao Yi. It was not convenient for him to grab the knife in his hand at this time, so he could only threaten him with words!

Then he looked down quickly to find a place to stay. He was afraid he wouldn't be able to reach the camp like this!

However, he secretly swore that after landing, he would give this bastard a good beating for his reckless behavior!

He is not disciplined at all. He is really incomparable to his two sons!

But Qiao Yi didn't give him another chance. He saw that he firmly clasped the paw that was still clutching him with one hand, and raised the knife high with his other unrestrained arm, the tip of the knife glowing with cold light. Zhang Limin's eyes swayed, and he smiled slyly at the person above him: "Again and again and again and again and again! I'll chop off your claws! I'm not seeking death, but you are seeking death! Farewell... Birdman!”

Zhang Limin and Qiao Yi looked at each other with eyes full of surprise and disbelief. The sharp black knife moved with his words. Realizing something, he shouted in a panic: "No!"

His first reaction was to let go to protect himself, but unfortunately it was too late when he reacted. A hint of coolness soon appeared on the still intact wrist, followed immediately by a strong burst of pain!

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Bastard!"

As he cried out in pain, his body suddenly lost balance and fell rapidly. From the corner of his eye, he saw that brat falling down with his alienated palm!

He really chopped off his own palm!

Does he really not want to live?

Blood spurted out, leaving a bright arc in the air. Out of the instinct to save himself, Zhang Limin began to flap his wings hard and barely managed to maintain a little balance!

A trace of luck flashed in his heart. He still had wings after breaking his hand. He couldn't fall to death, but that kid was destined to become a ball of flesh and die without a burial place!

If he had known this, he should have given up just now!

I didn’t expect that the outcome of actively letting go and passive letting go would be so different!

That boy is destined to die, but the difference is actually in himself!

He couldn't help but take a look at the man who was falling very fast. He didn't know if it was an illusion, but he seemed to see the kid still smiling at him, and seemed to wave to him, pointing towards the sky in the distance!

He looked up, and his eyes widened uncontrollably the next second...

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com