Chapter 268 The Beauty-loving Female Rat King

Qiao Yi has already harvested a lot of corn in the space, but he hasn't taken it out much. The planting greenhouse at the base has not been built yet. He has no suitable excuse to explain the origin of the space crops. Apart from taking them out to satisfy his craving for food secretly, the rest I have been collecting grain!

This time I can use it to exchange for treasures with the mutated gray mouse, which seems to be a good use!

The old man raised his eyelids lazily. He knew that the brat was pretty good at getting what he wanted, but he didn't know how much the Rat King inside was willing to give in exchange!

Just as he was thinking about it, there suddenly was a big movement over there at two o'clock. He saw that directly above the Rat King's treasure cave that Xiao Huaizhou mentioned, a large piece of land suddenly arched up from bottom to top, and then the soil layer continued to move out from the inside. After turning it over, countless mutated gray mice rolled through the soil and emerged from the ground. Within a few minutes, a huge hole appeared in front of them!

The depth of twenty meters was penetrated so easily!

Qiao Yi rubbed his hands excitedly, "Oh, look at this battle, it's a big deal!"

Before he could express his emotion, something soon emerged from the hole!

First, a lady’s crown studded with rubies and pearls!

Then rising up was a big gray head with a pair of pointed ears and two glowing red eyes!

And that pointed mouth kept moving, revealing a few sharp giant teeth from time to time. It looked a bit ferocious but also revealed an inexplicable excitement!

As it continued to rise, what was finally revealed was an extremely fat and huge mutated gray mouse!

By the way, it’s an extremely luxurious and glittering mutated rat king with a crown on his head, various pearls and gemstone necklaces hanging around his neck, and all kinds of dilly-dulu ornaments on his limbs!

No, this outfit is enough to prove that it is a queen!

After the group of mutated gray mice lifted their queen to the ground, they returned to the hole screaming excitedly!

Looking at the situation in front of him, Qiao Yi was shaken so hard that he closed his eyes. Then he looked at the rat king who was standing upright, much taller and wider than him. The excited smile just now froze on his face. Got it!

At this moment, a song sounded in his mind, sister is the queen, shine with confidence...

"Third brother, this is a mouse, right?"

Qiao Yi quietly tugged on his third brother's sleeve, kept smiling, and squeezed out a sentence through his teeth. He was not a squirrel, not a kangaroo, and certainly not a grizzly bear. This beauty lover turned out to be a giant rat beyond imagination!

"Well, rats no doubt!"

Xiao Huaizhou still looked calm and unfazed. He was covered in mice from head to toe, but he was a bit bigger, the decorations were a bit exaggerated, and he was a bit more aesthetically pleasing. There was nothing special about him!

Let me ask you which one out of this mountain is not unusually huge. He has been mentally prepared for it!

Qiao Yi pulled the third brother's arm again and said cowardly: "Mother mouse! Why don't you say hello to her first?"

Isn't his third brother the best at taming animals? Dealing with a mouse shouldn't be a problem!

Isn't his third brother the most popular with women? There are peach blossoms everywhere, so this can also confuse him!

Why? What a digression! They were going to exchange treasures with it, why did they push his third brother in front of that female mouse!

"Forget it! Third brother, don't move! I'll be the one to receive you!"

Qiao Yi felt that he must be crazy. He was even guarding against a mouse. He must have lost his mind!

"No rush! See what it means!"

Xiao Huaizhou responded warmly, "I didn't expect that a few ears of corn could catch the rat king directly. It must not be too reserved, and there was no need for them to take the initiative to say hello!"

Qiao Yi made a new discovery at this time. The crown on the Mouse King's head and the jewelry on his body looked very familiar. Aren't they the ones in his jewelry box?

Haha, it turns out that she put it on so quickly, she is definitely a fat, rich and beautiful character!

This way of appearing is so amazing!

Seeing this, Shanlao sat up straight diligently. To his surprise, the great cause of the Rat Kingdom that had been passed down for thousands of years was finally handed over to the paws of a queen!

What kind of passing rule is this?

Or is it that this female mouse has some extraordinary abilities that make her the king?

No wonder the brat can exchange a box of gold and silver jewelry for a pile of sapphires. People like to be beautiful and dress up, so it’s better than a pile of tepid stones!

After gathering his robe, Shan Lao sat cross-legged, looking at the strange scene on the ground and laughing. It was interesting. Judging from its size, it must have come to inspect the delicious corn in person!

Let’s talk about San Bengzi. He was very angry at the little mouse, but when he saw such a big mouse popping up, his blue eyes almost gleamed. He almost rushed towards it and knocked it down. It's meat!

It’s so greedy that it’s mouth watered out!

But Xiao Huaizhou seemed to have been on guard against it for a long time, and with just one look, it stopped and sat down!

However, after sitting down, it quietly moved its butt towards the pile of yellow corn. Although it was neither bones nor meat, the alluring energy on it still made it unable to resist getting closer!

You can't touch the stinky mice, but you can always help look after the corn pile!

But the Rat King finally managed to stand firm. His eyes quickly swept across the two people and the dog in front of him, and finally his eyes fell on the corn pile and stopped motionless!

His eyes suddenly turned red! Ouch! It’s really delicious!

Zhizhi! The Rat King screamed twice, got down on all fours, and crawled towards the corn pile with his fat body swinging!

That's right! Qiao Yi could see clearly that his short limbs looked like they were about to be crushed, and they were slowly falling forward, as if they were crawling!

The jewelry all over its body clattered with its movements, making Qiao Yi feel exhausted for it!

When it got close, it immediately got down to business. You could see its nose twitching rapidly and slowly circling the corn pile. Then it picked up a baby-sized corn with its two front paws and sniffed it carefully. He has the arrogant attitude of a gangster inspecting goods!

Squeak, squeak, squeak! The Rat King raised his head and shouted at Qiao Yi. I like this thing very much and agree to exchange it. The more the better!

Qiao Yi has long been able to easily understand the language of these mutated animals. When the Rat King said this, he did not hesitate and responded happily: "This is easy to say, but I have to inspect the goods first. What is in your treasure cave?" Although there are many things, they may not all be what I want. I have to look at the things first before deciding how much I can exchange with you. After all, these corns are also very rare. If you eat an ear, you will lose an ear!"

Zhizhi! This king agrees, check it out! Check the goods immediately! Don't waste a second. It's too sunny outside. Are you responsible for giving me a tan?

Qiao Yi curled her lips silently, Sister, you are a gray mouse, not a white mouse! Why did the sun tan you? The sun doesn’t even dare to take this responsibility!

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com