Chapter 463 - 464 - 465 [Ending]

Chapter 463 After Return (1)

One day half a month later, shortly after noon, a group of people suddenly rushed out of a desolate roadside village. Among them were men, women, old and young. They were stumbling around in panic, which made people anxious!

"Run! The zombies are coming!" someone urged in a suppressed voice.

"Mom! I'm scared! Woohoo!" A child was crying in fear.

"Shh! Don't be afraid! Grit your teeth and hold on, just run faster and throw them off!" The woman's voice trembled. Although her legs were weak, she still pulled her child to the front for the sake of her child. .

Ouch! Ouch!

Hahahaha!

The roars of the zombies are getting closer and closer, and the nerves of these people are almost broken. There are zombies moving during the day, but why are their activities becoming more and more sensitive, and why can't they get rid of them?

"Some people come and block with me, let the children and women run away first!"

A man stopped with a machete in his hand, and then several people with powers also turned around. There were only so many people with dozens of fighting abilities. If they didn't fight hard, the whole army would be annihilated. ending!

"Everyone, listen, don't stop! Keep running! After passing the slope in front, you can see the wall of the big base. Run there and you will be saved!"

The man shouted loudly at the running crowd, and then shouted to his companions: "Come on, brothers! Fight with them!"

They came out of Changqing Base all the way, but unfortunately took the wrong road, so they temporarily stayed in an abandoned village to escape the summer heat. He ventured out to explore the road, and was pleasantly surprised to find a large base twenty miles away. Here comes hope!

Unexpectedly, when he returned to the village to tell the good news, he encountered a group of zombies wandering around during the day. They caused panic during the emergency evacuation, which is why he was so passive and embarrassed!

Ouch! Ouch! A third-level one-eyed zombie issued an order, there are delicious food ahead, don’t miss any of them!

hehe! hehe! The zombie boys are running unsightly under the scorching sun, and there is smoke coming out of their heads, brother! It is not advisable to exercise strenuously at this time, as it is easy to ignite spontaneously!

Ouch! Ouch! The third-level zombie roared and kicked over a one-armed zombie. It's not like he was missing a leg. Run faster!

Hahahaha! When the one-armed zombie struggled to get up, only one leg was left! Brother! I’m just missing a leg. If I don’t want to run, I’ll jump and walk!

Plop! hehe! I'd better crawl away!

Click!

The big knife slashed at him, and the head of the zombie crawling on the ground rolled away far away!

Ouch! The third-level zombie was about to curse. It roared and pounced on the man who had just brandished the knife. Its suddenly long nails scratched his neck, leaving a thin line of blood!

Feeling the pain, the man's heart skipped a beat, it was over, he was scratched!

"I'll hold them back! You run away! My family is begging you!"

The man's eyes were red and he was desperate, and he took a deep look at the crowd that was gradually going away. There were his relatives there, but he could no longer protect them!