Chapter 342 Things in the Puddle (1)

On the city wall at the east gate of Qingyu Peak Base, the guards on duty did not go into the guard box early to warm up and rest as usual, but from time to time glanced at the two people climbing the wall not far away and looking down!

The two bosses at the base stayed up late at night, running here and secretly staring at the puddle outside the city. It was so dark that they didn't know what they could see!

They were motionless and didn't make a sound. They didn't dare to express their anger and just watched with big eyes and small eyes!

Suddenly, in the night, several mutated plants headed by the mutated willow came to life from the silence. After stretching their branches and leaves, they moved toward the puddle in tacit agreement!

I saw them moving slowly and slowly, moving forward in a familiar way. After finally finding their respective positions, they all stopped together!

Then, he bent towards the puddle in a neat movement!

At the same time, the mutated fish in the water suddenly became active. Regardless of their size, they all jumped to the surface of the water as if they were on stimulants!

There were many who jumped high and far, and even slipped to the shore without controlling their strength. They were directly caught up in the vigorous root system by the roots of the mutated plants and used as fertilizer!

The fish school was out of order, and there seemed to be silt arching up from the bottom of the water, causing a turbid halo on the water!

In the eyes of these guards, this situation is not surprising. Those mutant fish have never been able to calm down, especially at night, and often attract these mutant plants to watch the fun, so they did not show much surprise!

On the contrary, Qiao Yi, who was wrapped up tightly, was a little excited. He looked at the little black head drooping on his third brother's shoulder and said softly: "Master Hei, there is something seductive hidden under the water. , it greatly affects the work efficiency of these mutated plants, it’s up to you whether you can make them calm down!”

Bah!

After hearing this, Mr. Hei tilted his head reluctantly. What could be stored in that stinky ditch? He had to do it himself. It was dark, and there were a group of annoying guys jumping around to make it an eyesore. Can't you arrange a good job?

"It's said to be like an earth dragon?"

Qiao Yi opened his eyes and told lies. He didn't know who Earth Dragon was, but he believed that Master Hei was definitely interested!

As soon as he finished speaking, he saw a slender black shadow leaping out, jumping down from the high city wall and diving straight into the puddle!

Boom! Wow!

After a dull sound of water, he disappeared!

Qiao Yi: ...It's not that I'm interested, but that I'm stimulated! However, he didn’t say much!

"Let's go over and take a look!"

Xiao Huaizhou and his men flew directly over the puddle. He couldn't see anything clearly on the city wall. When he got closer, he realized that the puddle had completely turned into a mud puddle!

I saw that the bottom of the water had been stirred so dark that the sky and the earth were dark. Two thick black shadows that could not be seen clearly were entangled with each other and rolled violently. The upturned long tails slapped the water in turn, making a banging sound, making this cold The night becomes extremely lively!

The mutated fish was frightened and jumped to the shore desperately, fearing that it would be crushed to death by the big guy inside!

But before they even came ashore, they were taken over by those mutated plants, and they really didn’t even have time to take a breath!