Chapter 363 - 364 - 365

Chapter 363 Clay is rescued

Qin Ye and Yang Lidong watched helplessly as the silver water dragon rescued Clay from the quagmire. They didn't care about the pain from being hit by the mud particles, and they both stood up in a hurry!

"over there!"

Qin Ye quickly locked onto the target and pointed to a group of people not far away for Yang Lidong.

A group of people were gathering there, and a woman in the lead just happened to withdraw her superpower, and the giant water dragon that just flew through the mud pit to snatch people disappeared!

The foreigner, who was covered in mud, fell to the ground in a panic, as if he still hadn't figured out the situation before him!

Yang Lidong gritted his teeth angrily: "It's his grandma's! Why did I get his helper when I got him!"

"Don't be afraid! Our helpers are here too!"

As soon as he finished speaking, a row of energetic heads appeared on the wall behind him, and then there were menacing figures climbing directly over the wall one by one!

In the blink of an eye, all members of the combat battalion of the special operations group were in place, forming a formation to confront the outsiders!

Seeing this, Yang Lidong was extremely satisfied. He crossed his arms and looked to the opposite side, asking Qin Ye in a low voice: "These are the people I mentioned before!"

Qin Ye nodded: "Yes, but I don't seem to have seen the big boss!"

"That woman is probably already at the fourth-level intermediate level, and she is very powerful!"

Yang Lidong's eyes fell on the leading woman. She was dressed in a smart outfit, with sharp eyebrows, and her long ponytail was hung high. She looked particularly capable!

More importantly, the quagmire he and Qin Ye had just jointly created was easily broken by her superpower, and people were rescued, which showed their strength!

Qin Ye said nonchalantly: "Don't be cowardly! As long as she's not at level five, we'll still hit her all over the place with no chance of getting back! We just let her succeed because we were careless!"

"What are you talking about? Why am I so cowardly? Since everyone has come to our door and we are all ready, let's see how the other side wants to fight, shall we?"

When Yang Lidong finished speaking, his eyes turned to the opposite side. The foreigner covered in mud had stood up straight and was whispering something to the woman.

snort! File a complaint!

At this moment, Clay was indeed chatting with Yan Yue in a low voice. He did not expect that at the critical moment, Yan Yue would arrive and save him, and at the same time bring his brothers!

"Thank you! But why are you here? Aren't you afraid that Boss Qiao will blame you for leaving the camp alone?"

Clay took the towel from Dill and wiped his head and face randomly, finally revealing a clear face.

"I came here because I was afraid of being blamed by our boss. Otherwise, without you as the leader of the mercenary group, how can we continue our cooperation in the future!"

Yan Yue lowered her eyes and glanced at his embarrassment, "I said you shouldn't act without permission, how about it? White didn't find him, and he almost caught up with him!"

"this is an accident!"

Clay defended in a face-saving manner, and then his eyes lit up, and he said with some expectation: "Since you are here, can you..."