Chapter 212 The stupidest one is Xu Meiyun

General's Mansion in City B.

A car stopped in the courtyard, the door opened, and two women got out one after another. One of them had a dark gauze wrapped around her head, only revealing her eyes that were red and filled with resentment.

Xu Meihui breathed a sigh of relief when she saw her home. She reached out to support her younger sister Xu Meiyun, who was covering her face and gasping, and asked worriedly: "Are you okay?"

Xu Meiyun pursed her lips and glanced sideways at her sister, then complained rudely to her: "What's the use of worrying now! What were you doing then?"

That night, she vented all her resentment on her useless sister. When she was being beaten, her sister was watching from the side and was too frightened by the two juniors to dare to take a step forward. , she is an elder, she can't hold anyone back, so she might as well protect herself with her body, but she doesn't believe that the boy named Qiao can still attack his biological aunt!

She only wipes tears when something happens. This sister of hers is really a coward!

Hearing her complain, Xu Meihui was so wronged. Why didn't she want to take care of it? She was so anxious, but she couldn't even move her feet. By the time she could move, they had already disappeared. Well, how could she be caught? Endless complaints?

If she hadn't been so rude, how could this sudden disaster have happened?

Also, because of this, she didn't have a chance to talk about her own affairs. Her Huaiqing always listened to Xiao Huaizhou the most. She originally wanted to ask him to help persuade her son to leave the little demon monk quickly, but now it's better , let alone asking him to help persuade people, I don’t know when we will meet again!

She didn't even say anything to complain, but Xu Meiyun scolded her unceremoniously!

Thinking of this, she threw away her hands in displeasure, "Just go in if you don't have anything to do!" Of course it would be okay if she could start talking to others, she was really being pretentious.

Xu Meiyun rolled her eyes, knowing that she was going to have a temper with her, but she had no temper at all towards the Xiao family!

She raised her eyes and looked at the door of the villa, feeling full of disdain. If she hadn't felt uncomfortable and embarrassed living in the hospital, she wouldn't have wanted to come back!

The two of them entered the door with their own thoughts. Before they could stand still, they were startled by the person sitting upright on the sofa in the living room!

"Ouch! Lao Xiao! Why didn't you say anything? You scared me!" Xu Meihui sighed, stroking her chest. Why is someone who usually goes to the military headquarters at this time still at home?

Xu Meiyun was also a little surprised. Even though she was wrapped in a gauze scarf, her first reaction was to raise her hands to cover her face. She didn't want to be seen like this.

However, thinking of her own experience, she gritted her teeth and pulled off the gauze, revealing her face that was still swollen after being beaten. She raised her neck and complained: "My brother-in-law happens to be here, so please Brother-in-law, let me judge! Look, it was your good nephew who beat him. Look! He was almost disfigured! I have never seen such an uncultured guy. He beats people when he disagrees with him. He has no respect for his elders. , cruel and unreasonable, unreasonable!"

Xu Meihui was confused again. Is her sister crazy? Before she could say a word, why did she start shouting first and say bad things about their nephew! Didn't you notice that the head of the family looked bad?

"Ouch! Stop talking, I'll just tell your brother-in-law!" Xu Meihui took her arm and winked at her, telling her to shut up!

But when Xu Meiyun got excited, she didn't care about anything else. She pushed her sister aside violently, and continued to accuse: "And that Xiao Huaizhou! He is obviously a bastard who doesn't know his origins, but he really thinks he is a member of the Xiao family. He's so arrogant, so arrogant! Where does he have the confidence to commit violence in the street? Why does he..."

A loud bang interrupted Xu Meiyun's roar, and Xiao Lifeng smashed the marble coffee table in front of him with a slap. His dark complexion was about to turn frosty: "Xu Meiyun! Just based on what you just said, I knew you Why were you beaten! Huh! My nephew was beaten well! But he was beaten lightly. If I were here, I would definitely beat you to death!"

"Brother-in-law, you..."

Xiao Lifeng interrupted her decisively: "Don't call me brother-in-law! Let me tell you, Qiao Yi is my nephew and he was born into the Xiao family! Huaizhou is my nephew. He entered the Xiao family and took the Xiao family name. He only served the Xiao family. That is the real Xiao family! And my sister, they are all Xiao family, and they will not tolerate you, a person with a foreign surname, slandering and criticizing at will! You ask where their confidence comes from? Let me tell you! Their confidence is given by the Xiao family of!"

Xu Meiyun raised her voice in disbelief and questioned loudly: "Did I hear you right? Are you Xiao family protectors unreasonable? Just because your surname is Xiao, does that mean you don't have to follow the king's laws? Brother-in-law, You are the leader of an army, can you only manage the army and ignore family etiquette?"

Snapped!

A loud slap sounded, and the slapper turned out to be her sister Xu Meihui, who had been pushed aside by her. She saw that the hand she had just dropped was still trembling slightly, her chest was beating, and her eyes were filled with disappointment and anger. She almost With a cry in his voice, he asked his sister: "Xiaoyun, how can you say that about your brother-in-law?"

"Sister! You hit me? Why did you hit me too? You actually hit your only relative because of this man! Do you want to force me to death with the Xiao family? Ah! Xu Meihui!"

Xu Meiyun yelled hysterically. Unexpectedly, the sister who always loved her the most would not speak to her anymore. She knew she was injured but actually moved her hands. What a surprise!

Xu Meihui rarely softened her tone: "I didn't! I just want you to wake up and stop saying the wrong thing! This night, I also thought about it carefully. Some problems do lie with you. Things have already happened. Then Let’s reflect on it!”

"Am I wrong? Ha! I understand, you still have the same heart as him!" She glanced at Xu Meihui with a sneer, and then looked at Xiao Lifeng who was sitting over there: "In this case, there is no use in talking anymore, I will go upstairs first. Got it!"

For some reason, she suddenly had a bad premonition. She just glanced at her brother-in-law and suddenly felt that something was brewing in this man's mind. Thinking about what happened the day before, she decided that it would be better to avoid him. After all the injustice she suffered today She can just ask for it back later!

After saying that, she was about to turn around and leave, but Xiao Lifeng suddenly stopped her: "Xu Meiyun! Pack your things and leave!"

"Ah? What? Leave? Brother-in-law, what do you mean?" Xu Meiyun stopped. She couldn't believe what she heard. She didn't care about the ferocious bruises and pain on her face. She looked at Xiao Lifeng with wide eyes, letting him say clearly.

General Xiao retracted his gaze from the cracks on the coffee table, then raised his eyes to look at her coldly, announcing his decision loudly: "Yes, what I mean is to let you leave, take all your things and get out of here, General." Mansion!"

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com