Chapter 219 Global Emergency Warning

"Dark clouds are coming! It's going to rain!"

Xiao Huaiqing was startled by the last cry, but when he heard the words clearly, he couldn't help but panic!

His first reaction was to think of the heavy rain that hit the imperial capital, where black clouds came over the area, suddenly and violently, and there was no chance of preparation!

If it was the same heavy rain, wouldn't they be in trouble?

Not caring about how he knew it in the end, Xiao Huaiqing looked at the still blue sky and without hesitation gave an order to Su Yue who was following him: "Global emergency warning! Blow the whistle! Ring the bell! Let off smoke! Emergency recall All people on the hunting ground should retreat to the emergency shelter in City R for safety! All personnel under construction of the city wall and city reconstruction will also go to the nearest shelter for safety. The guards at the east gate immediately withdrew into the city wall bunker and were not allowed to move until the rain dissipated. !”

"Yes! I'll go notify you right away!"

Although Su Yue hadn't figured out the situation yet, seeing the nervous attitude of their second young master as if facing a formidable enemy, he realized that the situation was serious. He didn't dare to waste a second, turned around, took out the whistle from his neck and blew it sharply. The whistle was piercing and startling, and the bell tower that received the signal responded quickly. The loud and urgent bell rang, far away to the people on the other side of the river!

Black wolf smoke immediately rose from the top of the mountain. Not long after, corresponding wolf smoke was lit in the direction of the hunting ground in the west, indicating that the warning had been received and that evacuation arrangements had been made!

Li Bowen led people out to check. Seeing Xiao Huaiqing's solemn expression, he felt uncomfortable and hurriedly stepped forward to ask about the situation: "Second Young Master! What is this warning?"

"We may be about to encounter a freak rainstorm! No time to say more, Lao Li! The underground city's defense system will be activated immediately, and all skylights and exposed vents will be blocked immediately. All the buildings in the fourth district All exits to the outside world are closed, and no one in the city is allowed to go out without orders!"

Xiao Huaiqing didn't have time to explain to him, and he couldn't explain it himself. His intuition was very accurate. This black cloud was not something he just talked about at the end!

The guards at the east gate were the most vigilant. As soon as the warning sounded, they locked the gate and quickly hid in the bunker castle on the city wall. They had food and drink inside and no worries.

In R City, Yang Lidong was busy directing people to unload supplies, when someone suddenly grabbed his arm and shouted: "Adjutant Yang, listen! There is a warning on the mountain!"

Yang Lidong listened attentively, and the bell was ringing loudly and urgently. His expression soon changed, and he immediately shouted: "Emergency escape! Hurry, hurry, hurry! Everyone put down everything in their hands and go to the nearest shelter to take refuge! Everyone listen!" Go to the nearest shelter immediately!"

This bell was set by them together. A short, rapid and non-stop bell means that there is not much time for an emergency and emergency evacuation is required!

At the beginning of the reconstruction, they renovated more than a dozen large underground shelters to facilitate construction workers to take a break from the heat at noon. Secondly, you can store some food and water, and thirdly, you have a place to hide if you are accidentally chased by zombies!