Chapter 291 Don't worry and follow me

As soon as Zhang Peng finished speaking, among the people Xiao Huaiming brought, the search team nearby reported the situation.

"Young Master, someone is coming from ahead. It's less than a kilometer away!"

Xiao Huaiming frowned and looked at Zhang Peng. No wonder this man is still so arrogant at this moment. This is true!

"how many people?"

"It's a deserted forest over there. It's very well hidden. It's hard to say exactly how many people there are, but I guess there are no less than two or three hundred people!"

"There are quite a few people!" Xiao Huaiming muttered in a low voice, then looked at Song Xiaoyu and said meaningfully: "With such a big battle, I am even more interested in you!"

Song Xiaoyu didn't know how to explain it for a moment. When she heard that Boss Chang had brought people here in person, she was the one who panicked the most. No one knew better than her that among the people who fled, the one Boss Chang wanted to kill most was She did.

The good job she mentioned before was to statistically manage the confiscated crystal core finance for Boss Chang. One of the reasons why she got this job was that she studied accounting, so she had the right professional skills.

Second, her parents had some friendship with Boss Chang. Based on their past friendship, Boss Chang gave her a chance. It was through this relationship that she secretly obtained some crystal cores and upgraded secretly.

However, because of his good looks, Boss Chang had long forgotten that he was her elder, and would often give her some hints to let her follow him.

Song Xiaoyu pretended to be stupid for a while, but then Boss Chang's harassment became more and more unscrupulous. He even made it clear that if she continued to shirk, he would send her to the newly opened Tomorrowland at the base!

Everyone in the base knows what kind of place Tomorrowland is. Many unmarried women of the right age in the base will spend their future days there.

And their only mission there is to reproduce. As long as the men in the base can produce enough crystal nuclei or wealth, they can choose the woman they like and let her give birth to their children!

As soon as the child is born, he will be taken away directly by the man after completing the corresponding procedures, and what the women will have is the next pregnancy!

The fundamental source of such a paradise is the sharp decrease in the number of women after the apocalypse, and the birth rate has continued to decline until it continues to show negative growth!

Building the Evergreen Base into the largest and most powerful base in the apocalypse is also Chang Xiande's extremely persistent pursuit. Chang Boss, who himself believes in the prosperity of the human population, firmly believes that without children, humans will die sooner or later. He not only has to work hard to create humans, but also We must encourage the entire base to contribute to the reproduction of mankind!

Boss Chang will never let his base continue to age!

Chang Xiande, the boss of Changqing Base, decided to build such an unethical paradise after listening to the idea of ​​a boss who was engaged in the surrogacy industry before the end of the world!

Ever since, Tomorrowland has been under construction with great fanfare, and under his repeated encouragement and propaganda, the entire base has become less and less normal in its three values!

In order to have children and revitalize the future of the base, all unmarried women have become the main force who have to devote themselves. Regardless of whether they are willing or not, Tomorrowland seems to be the only way for them to stay in the base and survive!

Thinking of this, Song Xiaoyu bit her lip and responded awkwardly: "I can tell you whatever you want to know later! But please help us now! We...can't be taken back!"

It would be fine for her to die alone, but there are Fu Xue and the others. If they don't get beaten to death when they go back, they will definitely be sent to Tomorrow Paradise. Wouldn't that mean life is worse than death?

As they were talking, Xiao Huaiming's personal guards came to the front again and reminded: "Young Master! They have a large number of people. The team we separated is now unknown. We are afraid that we will protect them if we use force. Can’t stop these girls!”

Xiao Huaiming glanced at Zhang Peng, who was gloating at his misfortune, looked at the direction the other party was coming from, and gave the order: "Retreat along the same route!"

Their original intention was to save people. Now that Song Xiaoyu and others are intact, instead of confronting them head-on, it is better to avoid the sharp edge and return to the base as soon as possible. When they get to their own home, no matter what evil spirit comes to provoke trouble!

Also, he left a message for his third brother, and the people who came to pick him up must be on the way. These people will definitely not be able to get rid of them, but it will only be beneficial to him to lure them to their own territory!

Also, the boss Chang that Zhang Peng mentioned just now is here. He is not sure how sure he is that he can defeat him, and he does not have many people with him. He finally found someone, so there is no need to take unnecessary risks!

Time was running out and there was no time to think too much, so the guards immediately organized a retreat.

And Zhang Peng laughed crazily again, his tone full of contempt: "Run? Where can you run? Hahahahaha! This area is surrounded by Boss Chang! You guys are nothing." !”

Song Xiaoyu couldn't hold it back anymore, grabbed him by the collar and threatened: "Shut up! Believe it or not, I will kill you now!"

"Okay! If you kill me, won't you still have to bury me with me? I won't lose anything! It doesn't matter! Anyway, I already have this kind of virtue, what's the difference between dead and alive?"

Zhang Peng lowered his head and looked at the scars all over his body, which were bloody. The main reason was that the hair on his wings had been plucked out by these stinky girls. He was in such a miserable state that he felt ashamed to see them. Boss Chang!

"Don't worry! I won't let you die for a while! Take it away!"

Xiao Huaiming pulled Song Xiaoyu away and asked Zhang Peng to retreat quickly. This man's bones were smelly and hard. Even if he died, he had to poke his heart!

Since you have so much confidence in their boss, let's keep him alive and see if Boss Chang can surround them!

The moment he turned around, Song Xiaoyu took his arm and asked cautiously: "Well, you still have time to regret it!"

"What? Do you regret coming to save you?" Xiao Huaiming looked down at the nervous and trembling hand and asked.

"Well, after all, we all came with trouble! Moreover, Zhang Peng didn't lie. That Boss Chang is very powerful. A fourth-level strongman, few people can beat him! He also has many capable people, maybe, We will really bring... catastrophe to your base!"

Song Xiaoyu's voice became softer as she spoke. She was so afraid that when she said this, Xiao Huaiming would suddenly realize the seriousness of the matter and just give up!

Unexpectedly, as soon as she finished her worried words, the hand she was holding was suddenly held by Xiao Huaiming.

She looked up in surprise and met Xiao Huaiming's deep, dark eyes. Then she heard his unusually calm and powerful voice above her head: "What are the fourth-level strong men? The fourth-level strong men in our base are running all over the ground! Disaster? Remember, this word will only be used on those who can't see the situation clearly and dare to openly provoke us! So,  Just be at ease and follow me!

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com