Chapter 305 Experts from the Imperial Capital say

Qiao Yi didn't speak anymore and continued to show off, because the place was getting hotter and hotter, and the unpleasant smell choked him so much that he had to cover his mouth and nose!

He pointed to a fork in the distance and lowered his voice to remind his third brother: "Going over there should be Chang Xiande's camp. I just heard someone mention that one of their purposes here is Of crude oil! Chasing Song Xiaoyu and the others was just a matter of convenience! Unfortunately, it was messed up! It was a blowout!"

Qiao Yi's expression was speechless. It was hard to even get close to him like this, let alone getting oily!

Xiao Huaizhou strode to his side, and a comfortable circulating breeze blew leisurely. Qiao Yi immediately felt that his breathing was smooth and refreshing, and he sighed inwardly, he really couldn't be too far away from his third brother!

"Oh, I see."

Qiao Yi felt relieved now, and just remembered the business, and immediately asked: "By the way, third brother, is Song Xiaoyu okay? How is the situation at the base? Where is Chang Xiande?"

"Everything is fine! Don't worry! I will make Chang Xiande pay the price!"

Qiao Yi continued to ask: "By the way, where is that fighter plane? It came just in time! I couldn't use the strength of the birdman's grip, or the claws were not chopped so lightly! However, being bombarded is enough. Enjoyable!"

Xiao Huaizhou put his big hand on his head and said warmly: "That's the Skyhawk 1 driven by my eldest brother! It's parked on the highway. My eldest brother should find it here soon!"

"Wow! Is your brother so cool? He knows how to fly a fighter plane, and he's always on target!"

Qiao Yi, a little fan, came online in a second, thinking that when he went back, he must go and see the Skyhawk 1 in person. He didn’t know how to drive, so it would be fun to touch it!

"This is nothing. Flying a fighter plane is a compulsory course for boys of our Xiao family!"

Xiao Huaizhou was talking as if he was not flying a plane, but playing with a plane toy, and then quickly spoke to Qiao Yi's heart, "I'll give you a chance to experience it!"

"Okay, I remember it!"

Qiao Yi readily agreed, his eyes fell on the sniper over there, and he spoke very cautiously: "Here are not only a group of people from Changqing Base, but also people from the Imperial Capital, or someone else, this sniper I don’t know what the purpose of ambushing here is, third brother, we have to get the crude oil from this oil field no matter what!”

After listening to his words, Xiao Huaizhou certainly understood the interests involved. Good things will inevitably become the target of public criticism and be coveted, especially oil. Holding it in the palm of your hand means you have more say!

He also looked at the sniper, frowned slightly, and whispered in a deep voice: "This should be a mercenary. Regardless of his purpose, it has nothing to do with the people of the imperial capital you mentioned!"

"Then what should we do next? Will this blowout end soon? There are still two families who are eyeing the oil field. The unexplored wellheads are probably divided and occupied by them!"

Qiao Yi was a little worried, wondering whether he should wait for them to successfully extract the oil and use the space advantage to steal it quietly. But after thinking about it, he felt stupid. The daily output of a well was uncertain, unless he stole the ready-made oil. Oil depot, otherwise no one would have the time to wait here for oil to come out!

"No rush! Since they have locked this place, they must have made long-term plans. Changqing Base has nothing to fear. As long as they are not from the military in the imperial capital, there is no need to be polite. Just find a way to get them to withdraw voluntarily!"