Chapter 451 - 452 - 453

Chapter 451 Dealing with the Remnants

Luo Yunsheng's death shocked Qiao Yi a lot. Although it was only a one-time relationship, they left a good impression on each other and gained certain recognition!

However, things are unpredictable, their destinies are different, and the paths they ultimately choose are also different!

Luo Yunsheng's choice finally gave him a clear conscience and no regrets!

There was no time to continue mourning the spring and autumn. Qi Delong died, but his minions were still there. In addition to those who were unlucky enough to be buried in the snowdrift, the people who had just gathered also had a group of people who had witnessed the death of their boss. Hastily retreated to the base!

As for Qi Dongqiang, who rolled away with the water ball, there was no need to confirm, he had already drowned by now!

Xiao Huaizhou looked at the base gate in the distance, which was already closed and in a defensive state!

Qiao Yi couldn't help but smacked his lips when he saw it: "The boss is dead, I don't know what they are still insisting on?"

Xiao Huaizhou said softly: "There are always those who are determined not to give up. After following Qi Delong for so long, some people's evil nature has long been aroused and turned into a habit. They will not give up doing evil just because there is no one to lead them!"

After all, there are only a few people who die. As long as the ambitious people get the opportunity, they will take the opportunity to jump out. After all, there is a saying that no one sheds tears until he sees the coffin!

Taking a deep look at the frozen Luo Yunsheng, Qiao Yi's eyes dimmed and he said to his third brother: "Since you are so ignorant, let's go over and have a look! It just so happens that we don't have a place to spend the night tonight. There’s always a good place!”

"good!"

Xiao Huaizhou naturally agreed. A group of self-righteous guys would not know the true appearance of this apocalypse without giving them some clues. It is definitely not something you can survive if you are domineering and brutal enough!

What's more, there are still many innocent people imprisoned there. Now that this matter has happened, they have to deal with it to the end!

After making up their minds, the two of them flew directly over under the eager gazes of those people!

As expected, before they could get closer, all kinds of superpowers came over to greet them. Among them, there were quite a few fourth-level superpowers. It seemed that the people who came down from the plateau had really evolved ahead of ordinary humans!

However, no matter how many levels there were, there was no pressure on Xiao Huaizhou. He pushed it out with one palm, and all the blossoming powers were defeated!

Immediately afterwards, his wind power was activated, which directly resulted in many people who wanted to use the power again!

"Brother Hong! It's the fifth level! It's already the fifth level! We can't stop it!" Someone shouted in despair!

Many people did not witness Qi Delong's battle just now. Just relying on some people's rumors was not enough to attract the attention of those arrogant people!

Xiao Huaizhou was rude this time, and it wasn't just a show of force. Since some people couldn't be kept, he should get rid of them all at once!

"Stop yelling! I'm not blind!"

A seemingly mature man spoke. The brothers all called him Brother Hong. He had been following Qi Delong for the longest time and had great ambitions. After the death of Qi's father and son, he finally saw the hope of getting ahead and gathered people when he was excited. Take the lead!