Chapter 266 There is a treasure in the Rat King's hole

Sapphire can be said to be an unexpected harvest. Qiao Yi still has to spend time and study the specific method of using it. Since it is of great use, let San Bengzi dig it up!

However, considering the forest environment of the back mountain, Qiao Yi still let San Bengzi continue digging in the restricted area that was already riddled with holes. According to Shan Lao, San Bengzi was particularly sensitive to sapphire, and they were not just sending an earth element A superpower can do it!

And San Bengzi himself seems to be more persistent in digging dirt in this place, and has no plans to change places!

Qiao Yi intuitively felt that this sapphire was definitely not something that could be found all over the mountains and plains. No matter how inconsistent San Bengzi was, Qiao Yi believed that it had its own judgment!

In order to calm down the anger of the mutated gray mice, Qiao Yi ordered the mutated wolves who were idle and watching the fun to backfill the pits that were sure to be unproductive, dig and fill them, and try to avoid the mutated gray mice. In the dungeon, they can always give him, the Lord of Black Jade, some face!

However, it turned out that his idea was a bit too good. Not only did the group of gray rats with their heads out of sight not just leave, but they even intensified their efforts to disturb San Bengzi!

No matter where San Bengzi digs the soil, there are always rats coming out of the pit to cause trouble. They stare at San Bengzi with red eyes and yell at San Bengzi endlessly!

Some would even throw rocks or shovel dirt at Sanbenzi, wanting to bury it directly in a pit!

San Bengzi was very frustrated. Since it came here, almost all the flowers, plants, trees and small animals like it, are obsessed with it, and want to hang around it every day. However, these gray mice don't give it much respect, and they have a great time playing with it!

Ouch! Ouch! San Bengzi couldn't bear the annoyance and complained to Qiao Yi, please take care of it! Stinky rats are so annoying!

Qiao Yi touched his chin and wondered why, while Shan Lao was propping his head on the ground and watching the fun. There were a lot of treasures hidden in the Rat King's lair, and he didn't know how many of them the brat could dig out!

If it weren't for the Sanbenzi dogs' sharp noses, which offended them, these little guys wouldn't have reacted so violently!

As a patron saint, he couldn't stand up and help that foreign kid, otherwise how could we get along happily in the future? He had to hide the fact that he secretly encouraged San Bengzi to dig for jade!

Qiao Yi, who was on the side, was thinking about it, and suddenly an idea came to him, "I know, they are protecting treasures!"

Since San Bengzi is sensitive to sapphire, there must be something unusual about the place it is trying to explore. These gray rats will not come out to thwart San Bengzi again and again for a few collapsed passages!

They must be afraid that it will continue to dig and touch their treasures!

"I'll try!"

His words immediately woke up Xiao Huaizhou, and he immediately activated his wind element and explored underground along a deep cave, constantly groping through the intricate secret passages like spider webs!

Within a moment, he came to the conclusion: "At two o'clock, twenty meters down, there is something!"

"Ah? Twenty meters deep! Can a mouse dig a hole like that?"

Qiao Yi's face was filled with shock. A normal mouse would be able to dig a few meters underground, but it would go down twenty meters at once. No wonder San Bengzi dug so many holes and still couldn't find the sapphire. It turned out that the depth was not deep enough!

I heard Shan Lao sneer: "What's so strange about this! Those are mutant rats, and their abilities are not something you can underestimate! As long as they are willing, it is possible to hollow out the entire mountain!"

"Of course we can't underestimate it. They were the main force in cleaning up the zombies in R City. There were really no bones left! I don't dare to provoke them easily!"

Qiao Yi told the truth, then looked at his third brother and warned: "Third brother, don't touch those things yet!"

With his third brother's ability, it should be as easy as picking something out of a bag to bring something out, but it still can't be done forcefully!

Let's not talk about what is hidden inside. Just talk about the posture of these mutant rats nervously protecting the treasure. Once they are discovered by them, they are angered and let them run wild all over the mountain. It’s really not worth the risk!

Besides, even if he is the master of black jade, he cannot steal it blatantly. It would be disrespectful and undesirable!

"Well! Don't worry! That should be the Rat King's cave. It's very big. We must be extra cautious!"

Xiao Huaizhou explored and found something unusual. Not only were there good things there, but there was also a high-level mutated rat king who regarded his treasure as his life. Not only was it bigger, but it seemed to have special powers, but not those little rat boys outside could. Than!

After hearing this, Qiao Yi couldn't help but pay attention to it, and turned to ask Shan Lao: "Old man, have you seen the Rat King? How powerful is it? If I command it with black jade, can it hand over the treasure voluntarily?"

I heard Shan Lao say lightly: "This rat is not that rat! Boy! I have been sleeping for a thousand years, who knows how many generations it is the grandson of that rat king! There is no friendship!"

He paused, then frowned slightly and continued: "All the creatures in the mountains are spiritual, but this mutated rat is not so considerate. It is extremely easy to use black jade energy to make them do things, but it is difficult to force them to have sex." If you give away your treasures, you will be unwilling to do so. How can you safely instruct them to do things in the future? It is not wise!"

Hearing this, Qiao Yi sighed in agreement: "It's really not authentic. You can't use coercion or inducement!"

But how to find treasure from the Rat King's hole?

After thinking about it, his eyes lit up and he came up with an idea, so he suggested in a low voice: "Hey! How about asking Mr. Hei to go for a walk for me? Not to mention that snakes and rats are natural enemies. Mr. Hei can take something from them. If you can make them suffer a loss, just give in!"

"Bad idea! How about this little cutie who has been here for thousands of years and has never touched them? Do you think they will be afraid of it? How childish!"

Shan Lao rejected Qiao Yi's proposal unceremoniously. There might still be a nest of snakes and rats. Besides, the little cutie may not be willing to go on this journey. It would be better to let him go into a mouse hole than to find a black panther. There's a fight!

"Ah? Neither can Mr. Hei!"

Qiao Yi didn't expect that Hei Ye, who was so majestic outside, couldn't even control a group of mutated rats. Hey! It seems that they do look down upon these mutated gray mice!

Just when Qiao Yi was thinking desperately and was unable to do anything, his all-powerful third brother came online!

"I have an idea that I might try!"

"Third brother, what can I do?" Qiao Yi stared at his third brother in surprise, looking like he was thirsty for knowledge!

"It's actually simple, fair trade, barter for barter!"

Xiao Huaizhou gave the answer in one sentence. The mutant rat obviously doesn't want to eat soft and hard, so let's try equal trade!

After hearing this, Qiao Yi's eyes rolled rapidly. After thinking about the joint, he suddenly clapped his hands and said, "What a great idea! Third brother, you are great!"

Those things may be sapphire, or they may be other treasures, but in the end they are all dead things that cannot be eaten. The Rat King might just leave them in the hole as a decoration. If something better comes along, he might not have to ask for it. Can they take the initiative to exchange it?

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com