Chapter 335 Lessons for Cai Jincheng

At the same time, on the Qingbei Expressway, two off-road vehicles were running under the scorching sun and were almost smoking!

In the leading car, Qiao Yin's hand holding the steering wheel was still trembling slightly. The sweat on his forehead was falling like beads. He raised his elbow and wiped it hard twice before he exhaled heavily!

The bodyguard in the passenger seat spoke at this time: "Master Qiao, you can no longer see the city wall there, and there are no pursuers from behind. It should be safe! It's too hot today, we can't keep running like this. Otherwise the car will be useless!”

Hearing this, Qiao Yin's eyes fell on the rearview mirror. After confirming that only their two cars were speeding, he nodded happily and agreed: "Okay! Is the town we passed by last time coming soon?"

The bodyguard nodded: "That's right! The exit in front is just a few miles away. Do you want to stop for a while and let me drive?"

The bodyguard stared at his sweaty and trembling hands, a little worried that he could loosen the steering wheel with a slip of his hand and finally escape. It would be too tragic if the car crashed and everyone was killed!

There was no response, and the vehicle pulled over. Qiao Yin and the bodyguard got out of the car and exchanged positions in a tacit understanding. Regardless of how many miles were left, Qiao Yin felt that he had to relax and calm down!

Even though he was beaten to death, he never imagined that this trip to seek medicine would almost turn into a fatal trip!

How could the situation become like this? Qiao Yi suddenly became the head of the family. He refused to recognize him and even drove people away. It was understandable that he was driving people away. Why did he leave himself behind to feed the mutated fish!

After all, they are half-brothers!

After all, they must have lived under the same roof!

Why don’t you miss your old love at all?

Has their father's face really become dispensable?

This Qiao Yi is really awesome at what he does!

Why didn't he realize that he was so evil before?

And Cai Jincheng, he looks very big and strong. Just by looking at where he stands, he is on par with Third Young Master Xiao!

He was still the same fourth-level powerhouse, so when he was still hesitant, he secretly activated his powers to persuade him, and then he made up his mind and agreed to the fight with Mr. Xiao, thinking that he would be able to fight at least as well. Bar!

Okay! If you go up there, you will be beaten!

I thought that if he refused to fight, my life would be saved, but the more I beat him, the more frightened I became. I was afraid that if he lost, I would have nothing to rely on!

That Qiao Yi said killing him was just a matter of words!

He won't just wait to die!

So, while everyone's attention was focused on the two people on the fighting field, he gave his bodyguard a hint, got into the car and ran away like a wind!

While he was thinking angrily, the bodyguard driving the car said hesitantly: "As soon as we leave, the lady's medicine will be..."

"Can I get it if I stay?"

Qiao Yin asked back angrily. He also wanted life-saving medicine, but looking at the looks of Qiao Yi and that Xiao Huaizhou, they wouldn't let him get his wish at all!