Chapter 396 - 397 - 398

Chapter 396 A little comfort in the Qingyu Oilfield

In the Qingyu Oilfield base, the roaring zombies passing by gradually lost their vitality and began to wander around the base!

In fact, it's not an exaggeration to say that they were like headless flies flying around. They obviously didn't want to continue on their way, but wanted to find a nearby hiding place to escape the scorching sun!

Among them, some powerful earth-type zombies have discovered a good place. They can clearly feel that there is a huge underground cavity. It is best to hide and enjoy the cool air!

However, the territory of this place is too difficult to conquer!

Even the fourth-level earth element zombies with special powers cannot successfully break through and get inside!

The buildings on the ground are already filled with zombies trying to escape. Those who can't get in are unwilling to be burned by the sun, so they can only dig holes and dig holes desperately, trying to bury themselves in the soil!

But what a ghost!

Their claws were cut off, and the land here has never accepted them!

Ho ho ho ho! The fourth-level earth element zombie lost his patience and shouted angrily, is there any metal element coming to support?

Hahahaha! Some of the zombie boys responded to it in a rude manner, some of them, but they were all stuck in the hole and couldn't pull them out!

It turns out that the metal-type fourth-level zombies have never been idle, using themselves as diamonds to drill holes.

It's a pity, I don't know what happened? I got stuck in a pit halfway through and couldn't get out. That really made the whole world useless!

Ho ho ho ho! The fourth-level earth zombies are about to burst with anger, so help get them out!

The order was conveyed quickly, and soon the zombie boys came back one after another!

hehe! Boss, let me figure it out!

hehe! Boss, can you use this arm?

Ouch! Boss, I lowered my entire upper body, see if I can do it?

Ho ho ho ho ho! The fourth-level earth zombie started to curse zombies, idiots! Let you get it out! Not take it apart!

hehe! The zombie boy is extremely innocent, so just put it together and make do with it!

Ho ho ho ho! If you don't succeed enough and fail more than you can, get away as far as you want!

Hahahaha! The frightened zombies all crowded into nearby buildings!

Ouch! Ouch! A group of bewildered zombies were mercilessly squeezed into the sun!

Then angry roars sounded, and there was a new round of crowding!

However, the underground accommodation area under the feet of the zombies was a pleasant place. There were many people sitting or lying on the ground enjoying the cool air and resting. They didn't care at all about the roaring and struggling zombies outside!

Ever since a few prominent soldiers clamored to go out to kill zombies and were rewarded by Yang Lidong, all those who were eager to give it a try have calmed down!

It’s rare that you don’t have to work hard, so just lie down and rest!

At this moment, Yang Lidong was lying leisurely on the homemade lazy water sofa, staring at the ceiling above in a daze!