Chapter 430 - 431 - 432

Chapter 430 Yue Yingchun’s End (1)

Just as Xiao Huaizhou was explaining his thoughts to his Xiao Yi, a panicked shout came from the cage over there.

"Let go! Let go! You idiot, take your powers back! Ah!"

It was Yue Yingchun. I heard her scolding her men and screaming in pain. But this kind of shouting was not because she was using a superpower?

Xiao Huaizhou lowered his eyes and listened for a moment, then raised his eyes to look at Xiao Yi, and said softly: "We don't need to force her anymore, she can't wait to find a solution on her own!"

After saying that, he reached out to take the earplugs in Qiao Yi's hand, put them into his ears for him, and said warmly: "Sooner or later, her voice will roar out, don't be careless!"

"Okay! Then let's see what she does!"

Qiao Yi obediently started to arrange the earplugs, and then lay down by the observation hole to wait for the show. Although it was covered by a mud cage and couldn't see anything, Qiao Yi was still curious about what tricks Yue Yingchun would use to save himself!

So, a few people took precautions again and waited for the good show to take place!

Speaking of Yue Yingchun, she was indeed not a master who could just sit back and wait for death. She took the shovel and ax handed to her and went into battle herself, slashing hard at the half-dried mud. But she was a woman after all, and she had a big belly. It's in the way, I've been busy for a long time and haven't cut a path!

So angry!

Not willing to give in!

After thinking about it, she began to command the plant superpowers to help, hanging the plant vines along the top of the cage, and then wrapped them tightly around herself!

Then she gave an order and asked the people outside to use all their strength in an attempt to forcefully pull her out!

"One, two! Pull! One, two! Pull!" The brothers on the outside yelled and started to move. They were so united!

Not for anything else, just to let the most powerful person here get out as soon as possible, so as to save themselves from the fire and water as soon as possible!

They are all equally eager to be liberated, so they have no idea how hard they use their strength. It is not an exaggeration to say that they go all out!

Once the brute force was used, Yue Yingchun couldn't stand it anymore!

Or she wanted to keep things simple. This was really not as easy as pulling out a carrot. She was pulling hard from top to bottom. This was simply torture for herself, okay?

For ease of movement, she wore a set of loose denim overalls, a soft and loose shirt underneath her upper body, and a pair of flat casual shoes on her feet!

This outfit is both comfortable and convenient for her to use her powers.

But now, the lower part of this outfit was almost covered with mud, making her look like a bucket person. With the force of the upper and lower parts, she was soon stretched straight, and her face turned red. Couldn't get out of the mud!

The brothers chanted loudly, trying to make a big move, but they all overestimated the pregnant woman inside. Being able to perform the Lion's Roar Technique does not mean that she is indestructible!

As soon as the force was used and the rhythm caught up, there were painful screams from inside, shouting for them to stop and let the plant-type superpower user take away the superpower!