Chapter 282 Young Master Xiao whose IQ is not online

It was the first time in Xiao Huaiming's life that a girl held his hand and begged for help. No matter what the request was, he had only one reaction, which was to nod in agreement.

Before Su Yue, who was following him, could figure out what was going on, he saw their eldest son being pulled up the mountain by the girl, looking extremely anxious.

"Young Master! What are you doing?"

He asked anxiously and loudly, fearing that in the blink of an eye the two people would go over the top of the mountain and disappear, and his heart ached with toothache. "Don't worry about anything. Young Master, you have to explain to me before leaving. Why don't you care about anything!"

"It's okay. I'll be back soon. Just take care of her here and ask the people down the mountain to come up with a car. There's a sister-in-law who's about to give birth!"

Xiao Huaiming left his words behind and followed Song Xiaoyu down the hillside. It wasn't that he didn't want to stop and talk to Su Yue, but the girl holding him was so strong that she didn't give him a chance to stop!

Young Master Xiao, who suddenly became weak and unable to resist, was lucky that his voice was loud enough, otherwise, Su Yue would have thought he was kidnapped!

After recalling the words Xiao Huaiming left, Su Yue couldn't help but mutter to himself: "What's going on? How come they have an extra sister-in-law in such a short time? Who's sister-in-law? What does it mean to have a baby? She has given birth! No way!" It’s the one who wants to have a baby!”

Su Yue, who woke up in an instant, finally understood what he meant. He raised his hand and directed behind him: "Go and clear a car quickly, and then bring a few people up to meet the young master!"

Silence~

There was only silence in response to him!

Looking back, Su Yue stamped his foot fiercely. He was such a big fool. The whole team had just boarded the train, and they didn't even follow him without his order!

At this moment, except for the rows of tombstones on both sides of him, there was no one alive. Who was he giving the order to? Waiting for those dead people to open up and run errands for him?

Cursing secretly, he quickly descended the mountain. While arranging the vehicle, he sent the correspondent back to the base to report the news!

Su Yue joked in his heart, they must have discovered the little dragon girl living in the ancient tomb in the cemetery! Oh, and the Dragon Girl is about to give birth!

There seem to be very few newborns after the apocalypse. If this was brought back to the base, it would definitely create a little stir!

Xiao Huaiming here was pulled to the place where they had just confronted and stopped. There were already many people waiting on the opposite side!

If you look closely, you can see that although the wary-looking people opposite are dressed in shabby and old-fashioned clothes, it is obvious that they are all women!

Seeing this, Xiao Huaiming was still a little shocked, which confirmed his guess that there should be some old, weak, women and children hiding here!

At this time, Song Xiaoyu said: "Don't be stunned! The soldiers have agreed to help save people. Please carry Teacher Chen out quickly!"

"Xiaoyu, is it really okay?"

One girl looked at Xiao Huaiming and then at Song Xiaoyu and asked hesitantly. After all, they were going to hand over their teacher Chen to a stranger. They didn't even know the details. They had just stepped out of the wolf's den and into the tiger's den. , what should we do!