Chapter 311 Return to base and prepare

Therefore, at this moment, facing the question raised by his third brother, Qiao Yi had an answer in no time: "Third brother! I am the Xiao family, not the Qiao family! They...can't block the Xiao family's way!"

snort! Joe family!

Did they ever consider his feelings when they abandoned him like worn-out shoes? Why should he care about their feelings and save some face to comply with their wishes when they want crude oil?

Even if the surname is Qiao Na, there is no way! Don't even think about seeing a window!

Xiao Huaizhou saw his Xiao Yi's eyes gradually becoming firmer and clearer, and his tone of voice became unusually decisive, and he finally felt relieved!

This is an overthinking, and I am determined to completely separate myself from the Qiao family!

"That's right! Xiao Yi is just my Xiao family and has nothing to do with those heartless Qiao family! Don't worry! I won't let them block our way, and they will have to answer for what they did to you. Pay the price!”

Xiao Huaizhou hugged him tightly and said in a deep voice that he would seek an explanation for all the humiliation and harm his baby had suffered!

In this regard, the two had already reached a tacit understanding when they arrived at the base, and everything was carried out according to the original plan of his third brother!

When we returned to the north gate of the base, as expected, everything was back to normal, and the originally messy plant belt outside the gate had been cleaned up.

Those mutated plants stayed obediently in the originally planned pit to replenish their energy, showing no sign of the frenzy they had during the previous battle.

Xiao Huaiqing had just watched his eldest brother's Skyhawk 1 whizzing past his head, and then the person he had been worried about came back!

"Xiao Yi! Are you okay?"

Xiao Er saw that the two of them were on the city wall. He couldn't help but step forward to hug Qiao Yi, but unexpectedly Xiao Huaizhou stopped him first!

"Xiao Yi was injured before, so he can't be touched!"

What a joke, his eldest brother's hug almost didn't strangle his baby, and his second brother was also full of brute force. When he got excited, he wished he could break someone's bones. He couldn't bear to let his baby be tortured by another strong hug again!

Besides, caring is all about caring, just talk about it, why do everyone want to take the opportunity to hug his Xiao Yi!

He can't give this opportunity!

Xiao Huaiqing, who had jumped in the air, heard his words clearly and realized that Qiao Yi was also taken away by the feathered superpower and must have been seriously injured. The woman who was rescued by Xiao Huaizhou almost had her shoulder blade pierced. Very shocking!

He retracted his hand sarcastically, his eyes fell on the dried blood on Qiao Yi's shoulder, and he asked with great distress: "I'm injured! Shoulder, right? Is it serious? Then third brother, you should take Qiao Yi there." Hospital! There is nothing here, what are you doing here?"

Even if a person with superpowers has the ability to heal himself, the speed will not be that fast. The fact that Qiao Yi has no injuries at all will inevitably arouse suspicion!

The healing power of black jade energy was still a secret. In order to find a reasonable excuse for his perfect body, Qiao Yi rummaged around in the space and finally asked him to find a bulletproof vest!