Chapter 349 Mr. Qiao's new hope

Qiao Zhenhang once again confirmed the fact from the bodyguard that his opponent was the Xiao family!

He left City B with a high profile, recovered and rebuilt City R, and included the Qingyu Peak Nature Reserve in the south, which was collectively called the Qingyu Peak Base!

Meeting the Xiao family again was not enough to make him doubt his life. The most important thing was that his long-lost nephew Qiao Yi was at the Qingyu Peak Base, and he unexpectedly became the head of the Qingyu Peak Base!

It would be good to survive in the end of the world. How did Qiao Yi return from the Cai family to the Xiao family?

How could someone under the age of twenty become the leader of the base controlled by the Xiao family?

And Qiao Yin was frustrated one after another in front of Qiao Yi's base and ran away in embarrassment. What on earth was Qiao Yi doing?

When he learned that his beloved nephew was still alive and well, Qiao Zhenhang was not relieved or happy. His mind was filled with questions and his face was in disbelief!

After the shock, he quickly turned his attention back to the matter at hand. The one who occupied the Xuanhua Oilfield was Xiao Jiajun, so wouldn't it be his nephew who had the final say?

With such a big oil field, does he still have a chance to get a share of the pie?

Qiao Zhenhang, who was confident that he had been good to Qiao Yi, seemed to have seen new hope. His own nephew had become successful. It wouldn't be too much for him, as an uncle, to get some light from him!

If the Xiao family doesn't like the Qiao family, then Qiao Yi will have to give him face!

The bodyguard knew very little about his master's affairs, so he roughly told what he saw. As for the reason, it was not something that an outsider like him could know!

Seeing Boss Qiao's expression change from shock to almost ecstasy, he swallowed silently, looked at Qiao Zhenhang, and cautiously asked for instructions: "Well, Second Master, I will bring someone over to pick up the young master now, okay?"

As expected, he soon received a scolding look from Boss Qiao: "Why don't you leave yet? Go! Go and bring Xiao Yin back to me!"

He has too many things to learn from Qiao Yin. Whether he can gain anything from this trip depends on the attitude of his precious nephew!

The bodyguard was unable to refute, so he could only respond hastily and turn the car around to drive back, fearing that he would be kicked by Mr. Qiao if he walked too slowly!

When Qin Ye saw the people retreating honestly, he couldn't help but sigh to himself, no matter when, the Xiao family's reputation was so powerful that they even scared away people from the imperial capital!

"Go, find someone to follow them, see where they stay and report any trouble as soon as possible!"

He turned around to give instructions to the soldiers around him, and then continued to arrange patrol tasks. This time he was targeted, and he had to send more people to expand the patrol area!

During this conversation, Qin Ye's attention was focused on the group of neatly dressed and well-armed foreigners opposite!

All of them had serious expressions and stared at themselves with evil eyes, as if they had some deep hatred!

The people from the imperial capital are brave and can afford mercenaries, but they are not soft persimmons. Can they be intimidated by a group of outsiders?