Chapter 344 Things in the Puddle (3)

The mutated willow stopped and the thing was in hand. Qiao Yi breathed a sigh of relief, and his eyes naturally turned to the black thing suspended in the air!

It is visually estimated to be about half a person tall, wrapped in a thick layer of black mud and grass roots, and has an oval shape. It looks a lot like a giant egg!

The corner of Qiao Yi's mouth twitched, and he had a bad premonition. He muttered a guess: "It can't be the eggs of the mutated snake, right?"

Thinking of this, Qiao Yi couldn't help but waved his fist at the smelly mutated willow tree, "What's wrong with a snake egg?"

Before Hei Ye could deal with the big one, the mutated willow tree dug out a small one and hid it as a treasure. He coaxed him for a long time and even put it on a mutated red willow tree. If that was the case, wouldn't this be a deal? What a bad deal!

"Put it away first! Look at it when you go back!"

Xiao Huaizhou reminded Qiao Yi aloud what kind of baby it was. It was difficult to see in this environment. If it was really a snake egg, it could be sent to the laboratory. It was not a loss.

"That's the only way it can be!"

Qiao Yi gritted his teeth and could only accept it first.

But when he saw that thing being brought to him by his third brother, when he was about to raise his hand to collect it, the mutated snake that was tightly circled by Master Hei suddenly roared like crazy, and the terrifying snake head was raised high. He stood up and stretched the letter out of his mouth into a straight line, pointing directly at the thing at Qiao Yi's hand!

A posture of fighting him to the death if he dares to move!

Such a strong reaction made Qiao Yi even more convinced that the person in front of him should be the son of the mutated snake. He wanted to pull out the black knife and chop it into pieces!

Except for Master Hei, he doesn’t want to touch any snakes!

But seeing the mutant snake's rampant and ferocious look, Qiao Yi was not willing to be threatened by it, so he started a fight with Master Hei: "Master Hei! Did it say, 'You dare to move it and try it'? Then can I move or not?" ?”

Bah! Hei Ye was relieved despite his busy schedule, just give it a try! Then go ahead and try it! Even though it can't protect itself, it still wants to threaten its master. Is this despising its own incompetence?

In the blink of an eye, its body grew larger again, and its bloody mouth moved upward for a long time before biting the mutated snake. This time, it could be said that it used all its strength to deliver a fatal bite!

Seeing Master Hei showing off his power, strange cracking sounds of bones began to be heard from the mutated snake. Qiao Yi put the thing in front of him into the space with a touch of his hand, and said triumphantly: "Hey! I'll do it Even if you move, you’re done trying! You guys are going to finish playing too!”

As soon as he said these words, Hei Ye cooperated with him and launched a decisive move, and his body rolled and crushed at countless degrees!

After some manipulation, the arrogant and terrifying head of the mutated snake was no longer visible!

Bah! Hei Ye spat out the letter and relaxed in a coaxing manner. Then with a twist of the snake's tail, he threw the mutated snake that had become a rope at their feet!

There was a loud bang and a lot of dust was thrown up. Before Qiao Yi could complain, he watched the mutated snake that had just hit the ground be dragged by a brute force and thrown directly into the water. Wali!