Chapter 393 - 394 - 395

Chapter 393 The good news about suppressing vaccines

The battle against zombies in the apocalypse basically relies on supernatural powers and cold weapons, and the leader of these is undoubtedly the user himself!

As the saying goes, steel is tempered a hundred times, and true knowledge comes from experience. General Xiao, who has been in charge of the army for half his life, knows the importance of refining and strengthening his troops. Otherwise, there will be no Xiao family army that can sweep through the apocalypse and be powerful in all directions!

However, this is not enough. If there are no special circumstances, the Xiao Jiajun at Qingyu Peak Base will not easily expand on a large scale.

But battles can happen anytime and anywhere. The control of personnel consumption and the resilience of the army's effective forces must be the strongest!

"My opinion is to strengthen it from two aspects: First, if conditions permit, continue to heighten and strengthen the city wall. This is the last line of defense, and we must not be careless at all!

The task of going out to collect supplies needs to continue. You can't just consume them blindly. This will only make you more and more lacking in confidence! "

After Xiao Lifeng finished speaking, he glanced at everyone present and continued to explain: "Second point, we must continue to improve the combat effectiveness of the Xiao family army. As long as they are capable enough, they should be given more opportunities to go to the hunting ground to exercise!

Otherwise, there will always be people who slip up temporarily. As you can see, the number of casualties this time is still not a small number. The soldiers we have trained so hard cannot just join in! "

His words are very clear. If you want to reduce or even avoid casualties, you must improve the strength of the combatants, not only to defeat the zombies, but also to preserve more combat power!

In this way, the meeting continued as news from the front line continued to come.

When the heads of various departments finally had time to come for a meeting, many strategies for assessing the situation had already been laid out, and they were just waiting for the bosses to add details!

...

Besides, Qiao Yi, he had to struggle all the way to get crystal nuclei from mutant plants, there were too many!

He was too lazy to take a closer look. After Master Hei finished harvesting, he was responsible for watering the mutated plants, praising them all the way!

Even though they are all mutated plants, they all have a lot of respect for them. A little compliment will cause dissatisfaction. They will either throw leaves at him or pollen his face. He will not happily return to his pit until he finishes praising him honestly. Stand still!

Qiao Yi has been speechless and asked the sky countless times, how many little ancestors has he raised? Does the Lord of Black Jade also work part-time as a gardener and nanny?

When he and Hei Ye arrived at the west city gate, they happened to meet his second uncle again. This time, his second uncle, Si Chengli, was with him!

The two of them were whispering together and studying something. When they heard the movement and saw it was Qiao Yi, there was a look of surprise on their faces!