Chapter 221 Self-rescue from heavy rain (1)

Listening to Shan Lao's last half-sentence, Qiao Yi knew that he had fallen asleep again!

Suddenly opening his eyes, his third brother's handsome face came into view. Before he could speak, Xiao Huaizhou asked first, "How is it? What did Mr. Shan say?"

Here he watched Qiao Yi's expression changing constantly, and he didn't open his eyes for a long time. He knew that he had made contact with Shan Lao, and the situation in the base should have been clarified!

He is also the boss of the base, and he is also worried about his base, but he cannot lose control first. His Xiao Yi still needs to be comforted by him. No matter how severe the storm is, he has to protect his baby from behind!

"The base was hit by a heavy rain! The Imperial Capital..." Qiao Yi looked deeply into his third brother's eyes, and then said with some fear: "It's the kind of black cloud that the Imperial Capital encountered, but fortunately, the old man sensed it in advance and gave it to us People issued a warning, everyone should be fine!"

"Heavy rain? How is it now? Is the base seriously damaged?"

Xiao Huaizhou didn't expect that what was waiting for him was this terrible answer. He could guess the miserable state of the imperial capital without looking at it. Almost half of the city was destroyed, and there were countless casualties. The price was heavy!

Unexpectedly, their base was also attacked!

Qiao Yi calmed down his uneasy mood for a while, and took his third brother's hand and explained patiently: "It was inevitable to suffer losses due to the heavy rain, but fortunately, Shan Lao expanded the magic circle in time, and the strange poisonous rain was reduced to a certain extent. Purification and filtration, as long as our people don’t get exposed to the rain, it shouldn’t be a big problem! The rest depends on how long the rain will last and how violent it will be! I hope those rebuilt buildings can withstand it!”

After a pause, he raised his eyes to ask his third brother for his opinion: "Third brother, do we want to leave now? What might happen when the rain stops? I'm still worried!"

Not to mention how many people were killed or injured in the imperial capital, even the sturdy buildings were also damaged a lot. His bases were all newly built. It was really disappointing to see so many people's hard work ruined before they had time to experience the wind, frost, rain and snow!

Xiao Huaizhou hugged him tightly again, looking at the bright sunlight outside the window with his dark eyes, and his deep voice slowly flowed out: "No need, it's too late, and you can't get in!"

"That base..."

"Don't be afraid. As long as everyone is fine, I won't be afraid of rebuilding again!"

"Well! As long as Qingshan is here, we don't have to worry about running out of firewood! I believe our base can survive!"

Qiao Yi looked at his third brother and nodded heavily. Although he felt sorry for what happened to his base, he was beyond his reach. What's more, City B had already reached a critical period. They couldn't rush to leave if they wanted to!

Heavy rain is still raging over the Qingyu Peak base, and the huge black curtain seems to be a black glass cover that someone deliberately pulled down, covering the entire base!

Despite the purification of the magic circle, the falling rain waterfall still looks turbid. The cold and hard rain will make a shocking sound wherever it hits, and countless people will be left behind when it falls on the mud. Clear little pit!

Li Bowen looked at the rain waterfall that completely blocked his sight and said in a deep voice: "This is like a knife from the sky. If a person is caught in such rain, it is no better than being hit by hail!"