Chapter 207 Hei Ye is the ultimate move

One second he was able to move freely, but the next second he was unable to move. Qiao Yi looked down and saw that his feet were tightly entangled by several vines that broke through the floor of the ring. The branches were still growing rapidly. , winding up along his legs!

She looked up at Hong Yanyan opposite in surprise, and saw her violently waving the vines away from Hei Ye, who was flying away, and smiled triumphantly at Qiao Yi: "This is my home court, you will definitely lose!"

She has dominated here for a long time. In order to increase her winning rate, she has planted the seeds of her powers in this field. As long as she wants, this place can become her thorn forest in seconds. At this moment, Qiao Yi is the one with wings. There’s no way to escape!

When she finished speaking, the power in her hand was activated, and the vines under Qiao Yi's feet grew wildly, and instantly turned into a solid and dense cage, trapping Qiao Yi tightly inside!

The people in the audience were excited again!

"This is the first time I've seen Miss Yanyan use this move! What a big move!"

"There are so many canes, all of which are spikes. This kid can't get stuck in them!"

"It's okay to pierce flowers, but Hong Yanyan's ruthlessness can't be stabbed directly to death. By the way, is her rattan poisonous? Isn't it the most poisonous thing than a woman's heart!"

Someone called out to stop the discussion: "Stop talking! There's no movement inside. I don't know what's going on?"

Cai Jincheng still couldn't help but walked to Xiao Huaizhou and scolded him in a low voice: "You just look at it like this?"

Xiao Huaizhou sneered at him: "Mr. Cai should take care of himself!"

Cai Jincheng wanted to say something more, but after catching a glimpse of a familiar figure, he consciously stopped talking. After glancing at the stage, he headed in that direction!

Xiang Lanfeng, who was sitting in the VIP seat, looked at the scene on the stage and smiled playfully. When will grass grow in his place? This Hong Yanyan really doesn’t regard herself as an outsider!

Looking at the thorn cage, there was no reaction at all, but the Third Young Master Xiao remained motionless and extremely calm. Things were getting interesting. Hong Yanyan’s hidden ultimate move may only have one chance to show up. !

The dark field manager whispered in his ear and asked for instructions: "Boss, do you want to stop? After all, it is the Xiao family who are trapped in there!"

Even if the bet is really set and a life and death situation is established, for the sake of the Xiao family, do they have to step forward and show their respect?

Unexpectedly, he waved to Lanfeng and dismissed his idea: "What's the rush? Someone from the Xiao family is here, it's not our turn to step forward yet, we just have to wait and see!"

After a few words in the audience, Hong Yanyan had already exerted her powers to the extreme. At this time, she dared to conclude that her thorn cage would become solid!

It’s really unreasonable to not lose like this!

However, why is there no sound coming from inside? It must be very painful when the rattan is wrapped around the body and dug into the flesh! Did he faint from the pain?

After confirming again, there was indeed no sign of struggle inside. Hong Yanyan used another force and directly exploded the cage! If it's too late, it won't be fun if you really die!

Boom! Wow!

The broken branches were scattered in all directions, and everyone present raised their arms unconsciously to resist and dodge. When they looked up at the stage again, their jaws almost dropped in shock!

Did they read it right?

The person holding a big cooked corn cob in both hands and chewing it, is Qiao Yi, right?

In such a troubling environment, he still gnawed corns as if nothing happened!

"I'm going! Transformed into a living person! Unscathed!" Someone exclaimed, obviously shocked!

"How is that possible? Am I hallucinating? I just saw him with his legs and legs entangled in rattan!"

"That corn smells so good!" Someone swallowed, their focus not on the person at all.

There was another round of discussion.

"Eat?"

Qiao Yi raised his foot and kicked the broken vines at his feet. He looked at the stunned Hong Yanyan holding up the corn and asked with a smile. After thinking about it, he quickly took back his hand and changed his words: "Forget it, the food is precious, here it is for you." It’s a bit of a waste for a useless person to eat!”

"How is it possible? Impossible! Absolutely impossible!"

Hong Yanyan roared loudly with red eyes, then looked at him in disbelief and asked: "You cheated! Cheated again, right?"

Hearing this, Qiao Yi raised his hand and accurately threw the half-eared corn cob to his third brother. He was unharmed only because of his third brother's close-fitting wind protective cover, which seemed to be covered by those rattans. It was entangled, and the sharp thorns even penetrated into the flesh, but in fact they didn't even touch his skin at all. Instead, he was massaged by the small wind and felt so comfortable that he didn't even want to come out!

Clapping his hands, Qiao Yi looked at Hong Yanyan with a smile and said disdainfully: "Tsk tsk! I'll just say that I cheated. Where's the evidence? With so many people watching? You can't hurt me, it just means you have no ability. Give up!"

As soon as she said she would admit defeat, Hong Yanyan frowned and said, "Why should I admit defeat?"

She saw Qiao Yi looking straight at her, reminding her slightly coldly: "One move will determine the outcome. You have used one move, and I haven't used one of my moves yet. Who will lose if you don't lose?"

Hong Yanyan argued with reason: "Qiao Yi, don't talk too early! If I do well, you won't win!"

Hearing this, Qiao Yi suddenly smiled ghostly: "Don't worry! You will know soon whether you will be fine or not!"

As soon as he finished speaking, time seemed to have pressed the pause button. The eyes of everyone in the audience fell behind Hong Yanyan and froze, not even daring to take a breath!

Deliberately ignoring the sudden silence, Hong Yanyan looked at Qiao Yi cautiously and asked in confusion: "What... do you mean?"

Qiao Yi said nothing, only squinted his eyes and raised his chin behind her, telling her to see for herself!

Bah!

No need to look, when Hong Yanyan heard this sound, her alarm bells immediately went off, Qiao Yi's mutant snake! She actually forgot about the mutated snake that she whipped away!

And she was also alerted that the mutant snake behind was very big, and she had already seen its shadow falling on the ground!

Cold sweat broke out uninvited. Hong Yanyan trembled and twisted her neck. Before she could scream in fear, Hei Ye's huge mouth bit her shoulder, leaving two deep visible blood marks on it. After making tooth marks, he quickly let go, transformed and left!

Hong Yanyan stared at the two blood holes and gasped, they were poisonous!

Shaking her body, she turned to look at Qiao Yi, then looked at the little black snake that had shrunk and crawled back to Qiao Yi's arm, and asked incredulously: "It...can transform?"

Qiao Yi proudly touched Master Hei's head and reminded her maliciously: "Instead of caring about this, it's better to think about whether the snake venom can be detoxified! I have to agree in advance. It's also the first time I've seen it. I don’t know if the bite is fatal! It’s useless to ask me for help!”

"you……"

Soon, Hong Yanyan was speechless. Her quickly paralyzed body suddenly fell back. In the dizziness of the world, endless fear surged into her heart. Not only did she lose! Still going to die!

dad! help me!

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com