Chapter 259 Top Leader Qiao Yi

Just when the Xiao family was busy settling down at Qingyu Peak Base, Hong Changbo from City B had already been pinched by his secretary several times!

The Xiao family's villa is empty!

The military research institute is empty!

The drug factory is empty!

The arsenal is empty!

Even the Military General Hospital, which had always been overcrowded, became empty overnight!

"Why is the hospital empty? There are so many patients, so you are so cooperative to make room for them?"

Hong Changbo gritted his teeth and asked the reason, "Also, how many vehicles must be loaded with so much equipment and supplies? It can't be loaded in just one night! Didn't you say that none of their space superpowers are here? Then How on earth did they do it?”

How can it be moved directly until there is only an empty shell left?

It’s incredible!

The secretary was so frightened that he broke into a cold sweat, and was also shocked by what the Xiao family did. He even suspected that someone in the Xiao family knew magic!

"I went to ask about the hospital. It was suddenly announced in the middle of the night that a batch of new medicines had been distributed to the city hospital. If you want to get the medicine, you have to go to the city hospital, so people are almost gone at once, and they can't leave. They also provided free vehicles for serious cases! So..."

No one wants to die. Once there is hope of living, of course they will do whatever it takes to get it!

"You went there and didn't you find that you were deceived? If you were deceived, didn't you go back to the Military General Hospital to cause trouble?"

"I'm not... fooled! The city hospital did receive a batch of new medicines!"

How could those people leave knowing there was medicine?

"Also, it is true that the few space power users in the Xiao Family Army are not in the city, but their Master Qiao is also a space power user. Could it be that he took over..."

It seems that only those with spatial powers can evacuate the entire Xiao family's property overnight, but something doesn't seem right. What level of spatial powers can be so powerful?

Naturally, Hong Changbo didn't fully believe it. That boy's power was a bit special, but it wasn't like he could swallow so many things at once!

The Xiao family must have someone else to rely on!

These were not the most troublesome things for him. Soon the housekeeper of the house came looking for him, with a look of panic and confusion on his face!

"Why are you here? Is there something going on at home?"

"Um...hey! The warehouse at home has been stolen!"

The housekeeper of the Hong Mansion couldn't explain how he felt. He was the housekeeper for Mayor Hong, but he ended up managing nothing and had nothing!

"What? The warehouse was stolen? Which one? What was stolen?"

He has been planning for half his life, and the wealth he has finally accumulated is hidden in those private treasury secret rooms. If something goes wrong, how will he live in the future?

The housekeeper stomped his feet in embarrassment, gritted his teeth and said, "You'd better go and see for yourself!"

He couldn't believe it if it was all empty, not to mention that there was a secret room that only Hong Changbo had the key to, so he had to check it in person!