Chapter 466 Extra: Li Bowen and Xue Baoqi

Qiao Yi was happily looking at his precious crops in the greenhouse at the back of the mountain. After successfully transplanting the crops in the space, as expected, he became the most productive landowner in the base!

The output of the dozens of ecological greenhouses at the foot of the mountain cannot compare with the output of one of them in the back mountain!

However, only a few people know about the actual situation of the greenhouses in the back mountain. Xue Baoqi was not only responsible for the construction of the greenhouses, but was later entrusted with the important task of directly supervising the planting and maintenance of the three greenhouses. They are all close relatives of the Xiao family, so they naturally know how to keep things secret!

Moreover, only a small part of the grain harvested from the greenhouse in the back mountain will be circulated within the base. Most of the rest has been stored in Qiao Yi's space and will not be taken out easily unless necessary. of!

"Well done!"

Qiao Yi is very satisfied with Xue Baoqi's performance. He is down-to-earth, capable and able to endure hardships. He almost calls the greenhouse his home. He sincerely likes such a dedicated and reassuring person!

Xue Baoqi was a little embarrassed. He scratched his head and grinned: "Young Master Qiao deserves the award. It's all what I should have done. Thanks to Young Master Qiao for giving me the opportunity to perform, it's me who should thank Young Master Qiao!"

"No matter how well you manage the greenhouse, I should reward you. Tell me, if you have any requirements, I will try my best to satisfy you as long as I can!"

Landlord Qiao spoke with great openness. If the harvest continues, the work will be endless. Those who deserve benefits must not be stingy. He has too many things on his hands to take care of. From now on, he will rely on Xue Baoqi to take care of his greenhouse!

Upon hearing what he said, Xue Baoqi waved his hand and refused: "Young Master Qiao, please don't be polite. I don't lack anything. Brother Li usually takes good care of me and gives me food and drinks. It's really good!"

Xue Baoqi was not a person who was greedy for enjoyment. He was once very anxious after his powers were damaged. Fortunately, his powers were slowly recovering and improving, and he was not raised as a useless person. That was enough!

Seeing his attitude, Qiao Yi didn't insist anymore. His eyes fell on an insulated lunch box on the table in the corner, giving him food and drinks. Li Bowen was really attentive to him!

So Qiao Yi decided that he could give Xue Baoqi some benefits through Li Bowen!

These two people seemed to be extremely straight, and they got along like two good brothers and true confidants, but Qiao Yi felt that given time, they might become straight on their own initiative!

The pairing predicted by him and his third brother might actually come true!

Coming out of the greenhouse, Qiao Yi happened to see his third brother who came to pick him up. He couldn't help but said happily: "Is it too early? There is still half an hour before the agreed time!"

"Busy working?"

Xiao Huaizhou did not answer his question directly, but asked him about his affairs. He put Qiao Yi first in everything, and no matter how urgent he was, he would have to wait in the queue.

Qiao Yi nodded: "Well, I just came to take a look. Xue Baoqi took good care of the greenhouse. Although the things that grew were not as good as those in the space, they were beyond imagination! Haha, what's in the space plus what's in the greenhouse , we promise we won’t go hungry!”