Chapter 261 San Bengzi who was forced to dig for jade

Everyone was very busy, but only one person got a good job. He didn't have to work hard, so he took Mr. Xiao to visit the mountains and rivers. He walked everywhere in the mountains and down the mountains, and he was a one-on-one full-time tour guide!

This person is none other than the little monk Momo!

He was particularly happy to see Mr. Xiao at the end. During those days in City B, he lived in the Xiao family's mansion and was taken care of by the old man. From the bottom of his heart, he regarded the old man as his own grandfather!

Moreover, he has lived in the mountains for a long time, and he has a good understanding of the situation in the mountains. No matter where he goes, he can explain it clearly to the old man. The old man and the young man have a great time wandering around!

On the contrary, Yang Lidong, who was ordered to serve as the old man's security guard, was not so comfortable!

Ever since he made a stunning appearance in front of everyone in the Xiao family that day, he was remembered by their second master. Aren't you familiar with finding shortcuts when walking up mountains?

No matter where the old man goes up or down the mountain, Yang Lidong will be responsible for it!

No matter what method you use, you can't let the old man get bumped or even fall down from exhaustion!

Therefore, the miserable Adjutant Yang was heartbroken and had to be cautious no matter where he went!

"Master, please wait a moment, there are still two steps missing here!"

Seeing that the old man wanted to climb up to a small platform again, Yang Lidong hurriedly threw the power ball under the platform. In the blink of an eye, he built a set of water power stairs. He stretched out his hand to support the old man and sent him up!

Finally, he happily jumped on the steps a few times, then pointed to the platform a few square meters wide and made a request: "Adjutant Yang, please get a water bed. My grandpa and I are not leaving, so we will rest and camp here!" "

Xiao Qinian looked up at the surrounding environment and nodded with satisfaction: "Well, not bad! You can stay here for a while, the air is really good! Xiao Yang, I'm sorry to bother you!"

How could Yang Lidong disobey him? He immediately used his superpower, and within a few minutes a colorful tent was erected, with two colorful deck chairs made next to it, filling the entire platform at once!

"I'll put all the food and drink on it. You two should eat and drink well and have a good sleep. When you wake up, you have to go back the way you came. We have to go back to the dungeon before dark, okay!"

Yang Lidong warned carefully, and then made a colorful slide next to the water ladder and came out, and said with a smile: "Just slide down if you want, I guarantee you won't fall on your butt! Hehe!"

Xiao Qinian was delighted when he saw it, and immediately gave Yang Lidong a thumbs up and praised: "Okay! Xiao Yang is determined!"

In the end, I slid down from the top in a dignified manner, and then climbed up the steps happily. I was back to my childhood and had a lot of fun!

At this time, on a cluster of tall and dense tree crowns in the distance, looking at the young monk who was having fun there, Mr. Shan pinched his beard and curled his lips, "Oh, he smiled like a little fool, childish!"

Shaking his head speechlessly, he gently flew back to the sky above the restricted area. In the past two days, he had finally coaxed that stupid kid, and then helped him dig deeper to see if he could dig out more. Here comes some sapphire!