Chapter 300 The tornado of the fifth level strong man

At this time, outside the north gate of Qingyu Peak Base is a terrifying hell Shura field!

I saw a huge tornado sweeping through Chang Xiande's position wildly. Everyone and vehicles in its path were swept into the high-speed rotating wind column!

For a moment, the black whirlpool in the sky was filled with people crying in fear, but the cries would soon be drowned in the howling wind!

Chang Xiande couldn't care less about others, so he would be swept away by the wind. He firmly rooted himself in the soil, and a thick protective earth wall quickly rose around him!

He really couldn't imagine that his plan had just succeeded, taking away Song Xiaoyu, snatching away the plant-type superpower, and successfully rescuing Zhang Peng, but a group of people quickly rushed out from the opposite side!

There are actually many powerful fourth-level people among them!

As soon as those people appeared, he killed one of them and fell on his back. The situation on the battlefield took a turn for the worse. No matter how strong his people were, they could not fight against so many strong fourth-level men!

They often took people out to hunt zombies in Changqing Base, and even solved countless zombie sieges. During this period, they often hunted for crystal cores!

Knowing that crystal cores play a vital role in upgrading superpowers, he is not stingy in the distribution and utilization of crystal cores, almost meeting the needs of all superpowers who are about to make breakthroughs to the maximum extent!

Therefore, his abilities were upgraded quickly, and there were many high-level experts under him. Even after he broke through to the fourth level, several people successfully advanced!

He dared to say that in terms of the number of fourth-level experts, their base was definitely among the best!

In addition to the few people who stayed at the base, he brought out two people, but unfortunately they are all staying in the camp now!

Secretly gritting his teeth, it was useless to bring him out, and he was beaten by the dozen or so fourth-level strong men on the opposite side!

How could there be so many Tier 4 experts in a new base!

Not wanting to suffer any immediate loss, the hero immediately organized a retreat, but before he could reach the car, he watched as his car was swept away by a strong gust of wind!

Then the wind and sand suddenly rose, and everything turned upside down!

Different from the dust he stirred up, this was a giant man-made tornado!

Just as he was thinking about it, the roaring wind roared past, and the earthen barriers were cut off and overturned, and they were instantly driven into pieces!

Xu Dong rolled over to him out of nowhere, narrowed his eyes and shouted to him with difficulty: "Brother! No chance! Run away!"

Chang Xiande looked at the surroundings again. The people on the opposite side had retreated to the bottom of the city wall at some point, and were standing in a row with the mutated plants, looking at them at leisure!

This is watching their excitement!

And when I looked back at my own camp, I saw that it was really a mess, not a single piece of armor was left behind!

Seeing that there was no hope of resistance and no hope of rescuing people, before the hurricane rolled in again, Chang Xiande gritted his teeth and pulled Xu Dong up and activated his superpower to escape underground!