Chapter 260 The discovery of cleaning up the hunting ground

In the days that followed, while everyone adapted to the new environment, they also stepped up their efforts in urban construction!

While meeting the basic accommodation conditions, the construction of other living and production facilities has also been put on the agenda!

The pharmaceutical factory and military factory were cleared out first. Qiao Yi then put out all the production lines and equipment stored in the space. All production raw materials were put into the special warehouse. As soon as the solar generator set was debugged, it was It’s time to start work!

Then there is the experimental center that Xiao Lixun has been thinking about. Because the name is smooth, the original experimental center in R City is still named Military Research Institute.

Qiao Yi spent another day following his second uncle and his second uncle in placing experimental equipment outside the military research institute. Because the building layout was different, he could only put it where they pointed it, and the release was not so random!

After Xiao Huaizhou arranged the special battle group, he took Su Yue and Qin Ye to the hunting ground.

Before San Bengzi could be returned to the hunting ground to show his charm, there were not many zombies gathered there. After a heavy rain, the zombies originally left on the hunting ground were also badly beaten, but most of them did not die as a result, but were deeply injured. Trapped in the quagmire of the mine and unable to get out!

And Xiao Huaizhou took people there, firstly, to clean up the mess and clear out the hunting ground again. With so many people, it was impossible for all of them to go into construction. They also needed a lot of crystal core training and upgrades!

The second is to explore the abandoned mine again. Although it was a coal mine that had been closed before the end of the world, Xiao Huaizhou felt that maybe something could be dug out!

After all, heating for more than 100,000 people is a big problem. Mountain forests cannot be cut down at will, and the existing resources are not enough to sustain them for too long. If they want to develop in the long term, they must dig again!

If the abandoned mines in the hunting grounds are not enough, then go dig in other coal resource areas!

In short, you can’t freeze someone to death just because you don’t have a fever!

"It's up to you whether you can find coal or not!"

Xiao Huaizhou looked at Qin Ye and said in a deep voice, Qin Ye's earth power is perfect for searching for coal underground, and many high-level earth power users in the base have also come together!

As long as one of so many earth-type superpowers has a harvest, then this waste mine can be reused!

"Don't worry! I promise to dig out something useful for you!"

Qin Ye responded happily. In his opinion, building a city wall means piling soil upwards, and looking for coal means digging holes underground. There is no difference, just keep doing it!

"Let's go, brothers! Go down to the coal mine and dig for treasure!"

"good!"

With a shout, he led his men to break open the collapsed hole and got in vigorously!

Su Yue looked at the entrance of the cave where there was no figure, and asked in a low voice: "Third Young Master, I heard that this mine has been abandoned for many years. Can coal be dug out again?"

"Destroyed doesn't mean there is nothing! It depends on your luck!"

After Xiao Huaizhou finished speaking, he turned his eyes to the zombies trapped under the dried mud. Many of their hands and feet were stuck in the mud and could not get out. When seeing the living people, their roars were particularly loud and fierce!