Chapter 399 - 400 - 401

Chapter 399 Qiao Yi takes action

After Xiao Huaizhou made arrangements for the oil field, he hurried back to the base. He flew around the city wall again, checking the cleanup status while looking for his Xiao Yi. Finally, he learned that after collecting the crystal core, he followed him there. The two fathers went back to the military research institute!

It happened that the military headquarters reported news, and asked the heads of each department to complete the work at hand and rush to the military headquarters as soon as possible to participate in the post-war review meeting.

Thinking that Qiao Yi would have no problems at the military research institute, he rushed to the military headquarters first.

At this time, the experimental center of the Military Research Institute was very different from the usual serious atmosphere. Several isolation observation rooms next to each other were filled with bathtubs and bathtubs, and they were already filled with shirtless people.

They had all arranged their funeral arrangements at the isolation point and were waiting to die, but they didn't want to be urgently transferred to the military research institute again!

And they didn't have to do anything when they came, they were just allowed to lie in the tub and take a bath. This treatment made them all look confused!

They were all seriously wounded. Normally, they would have been executed by now. What was the point of being sent to take a bath?

Does this allow them to leave cleanly?

In order to avoid the occurrence of zombies in the middle, each isolation room is equipped with special security personnel, and emergency measures will be taken once problems are discovered!

Those with minor injuries were all sent to the large bathhouse on the second floor underground, where they were provided with food, drink, and special heating measures. As long as the vaccine exerted its inhibitory effect, they were temporarily managed as normal people. Got it!

Xiao Lixun and Si Chengli, apart from running up and down to check the data, were basically guarding outside the isolation room Qiao Yi finally chose!

Once the door of this isolation room was closed, the situation inside was completely invisible. Except for the wounded who needed to be treated, Qiao Yi did not let anyone in to help.

To be honest, he himself is still a mess, how dare he let others watch!

The soldier in front of him was judged to be the most seriously injured and was sent in first. Qiao Yi took a look and was a little shocked. This man's entire left arm had been cut off!

This may be his self-rescue measure in a desperate situation!

Unfortunately, this is where the evil of the zombie virus begins. It will not stop the infection by cutting off the wound, but will accelerate its spread due to changes in blood circulation!

Obviously, this guy is inexperienced!

"What is your name?"

Qiao Yi asked while checking his wound. The wound had begun to heal on its own, probably due to excessive blood loss. His face was not good, and he was listless.

Hearing Qiao Yi's question, he raised his head slightly from the bathtub and replied feebly: "Back to Master Qiao, my name is Zhao Da, and I am from the first army's city defense camp."

"Well, Zhao Da, can you do it yourself?"

"Yes, my finger was scratched. I originally thought it was still too late, but... Mr. Qiao, I don't feel very good. Maybe, maybe I won't be able to hold on for long. I don't want to become a zombie. Please, Mr. Qiao, if I can't Yes, just..."