Chapter 306 Qiao Family Uncle and Nephew

After seeing off all the experts, Qiao Zhenhang turned his attention to Qiao Yin, who had been listening in the corner, and nodded happily. He was really impressed that this child could give up the comfortable and safe environment of the imperial capital and follow his team on adventures. one time!

Moreover, in the past few days after arriving in the oil field, Qiao Yin followed him busy, setting up camp, arranging people and materials, and doing things in an orderly manner. He did share a lot of work for him. He is not very old, but he is growing up very fast!

More importantly, when dealing with the group of people at Changqing Base, he also made suggestions, was smart and decisive, and was also... cruel!

The reason for giving this evaluation is also based on an idea he came up with. If you want the other party to retreat in spite of difficulties, then just destroy the support in their hands!

In oil exploration and excavation, authoritative technical experts are indispensable. After the two sides competed for resources for a few days, Qiao Yin quietly gave him an idea and asked the mercenaries they brought to assassinate the experts or technical experts there. Talent!

Just imagine, without the knowledgeable people, where would the gangsters at Changqing Base go to pump oil? That thing can't be obtained by just digging holes!

After several days of entanglement and confrontation, Qiao Zhenhang had long lost his patience. They had mercenaries, but the other party was not a vegetarian, and they had a large number of people, and there were many high-level superpowers!

If we really have to fight head-on, there will inevitably be losses!

A businessman pursues profits, and he, Qiao Zhenhang, is not stupid enough to offer money and hire people before even seeing the slightest benefit. In desperation, he can only use speed and manpower to occupy the territory!

This situation seems to coincide with the other party's, first come first served, whether there is oil or not depends on luck!

But he spent a huge sum of money to hire a team of experts, bodyguards and mercenaries. After discovering such a large piece of fat meat, he had to share it with a hungry tiger. After all, he felt unwilling to accept it!

Although Qiao Yin's idea is a bit vicious and insidious, it can help him get rid of a strong competitor when realized. In this apocalyptic world where the winner is king and the loser is the bandit, it is perfectly normal to do this!

So, he agreed, and everyone made arrangements, only to wait for the Evergreen Base to be helpless and withdraw sadly!

But the blowout was an accident. Can the ambush and assassination operations there go smoothly?

"Xiaoyin, what do you think about this?"

Qiao Zhenhang didn't have time to think about the assassination. Instead, he changed his mind and asked him about his thoughts on whether to start the work as planned. He listened to the whole meeting. Although he kept silent, he felt that there was something in this kid's mind. , just one chance to say it out!

Qiao Yin kept his spirits up in front of his second uncle. When he heard his question, he immediately put on a respectful and humble attitude and said what he had been thinking about: "Second uncle, I think this is a good opportunity. Once a blowout occurs, Changqing Base will definitely be more timid and afraid to make big moves. Our opportunity is here!

As for the safety concerns mentioned by experts, I don’t think there is any need to overthink it. The original purpose of coming out is to develop crude oil. Which step is not testing on the edge of danger?