Chapter 467 Extra: Qin Ye and Yao Fengchen

In the staff office of the special operations group headquarters, Yao Fengchen was looking at the pile of invitations on his desk in a daze!

The gilded red invitation was dazzling, and he felt mixed emotions in his heart. After a long time, he suddenly let out a breath, and he could finally let go of the love he had buried in his heart!

Xiao Huaizhou once appeared in his life like bright moonlight, giving him spiritual sustenance in those dark and boundless years. It didn't matter whether it was the end of the world or not, the important thing was that he had a light to chase!

But now Xiao Huaizhou and Qiao Yi have finally come together. One is as cold and noble as the bright moon, while the other is as passionate and sincere as the scorching sun. They are a perfect match made in heaven and earth!

Everything is so beautiful!

And he himself can finally be freed from this secret love!

While he was meditating secretly, there was a knock on the office door!

"Please come in!"

He quickly calmed down his emotions, and his voice remained as cold as ever.

Soon, the door opened in response, and the person who caught his eye surprised him for a moment!

"Yan Fang! Why are you here?"

They haven't seen each other for a long time since they had several contacts in the oil field. Moreover, they have no friendship at all, so why is he here?

Yan Fang first took a look at his office, made sure there was no one else, then walked in with a smile, and raised his bag at him, "No, the Detachment of Women's Army dormitory needs to be renovated, and I was appointed to design it. It was said that someone was working with the regiment headquarters. I've been waiting for a long time, but no one has come yet, hey! Women are troublesome!"

But Yao Fengchen's focus was not on his words, and he asked him directly: "Then why did you come to me..."

Yan Fang smiled: "Oh! Nothing happened. I just didn't see Captain Qin. I wanted to ask if you know where he went?"

Yao Fengchen was a little speechless. What did Qin Ye mean by finding him here? They have different divisions of labor and different functions, and they don't often work together!

Although he was complaining in his heart, he didn't show it on his face. He only responded quietly: "Unfortunately, Commander Qin is a busy man of our special operations group. I don't know where he went. If you have anything to do with him, you can Go to his office and wait!”

"That's not necessary. I just stopped by to say hello. Forget it if I'm not here!"

Yan Fang shrugged nonchalantly. He still had work to do and had to leave at any time. How could he have the time to wait for others.

Seeing that Yao Fengchen was not so enthusiastic, Yan Fang felt a little bored and was about to say goodbye when he was suddenly interrupted by a burst of chattering!

"Xiaoxue, isn't that the potential stock you mentioned? Why did he go to the staff office? Shouldn't he be connected with us?" A girl with a loud voice shouted like a treasure, with a curious and excited tone in her tone.

"Oh, please keep your voice down, or you'll scare him again!" Fu Xue quickly stopped her. There were people coming and going in the regimental office building. It's so shameful to discuss a man so openly!

"I'll go! How can a grown man be scared so easily? Come on, come on! I'll go over and see if he's worthy of our Xiaoxue!" The loud voice stepped closer and closer.