Chapter 320 The Detachment of Women Effect

Under the coordination of Young Master Xiao, Song Xiaoyu's plan to establish the Women's Army passed the decision-making meeting of the military department smoothly, and was also recognized by Qiao Yi, the top leader of the base, and soon entered the preparatory stage!

Considering the actual abilities of Song Xiaoyu and others, the military department specially formulated a training plan to improve their actual combat effectiveness. If they want to go to the hunting ground, they must pass a series of assessments. This is a hard target!

The news that a women's army had been established at the base soon spread, and the hundreds of thousands of Xiao's troops became excited!

Even women are desperately fighting for the chance to go to the hunting ground to kill zombies. Those soldiers who have not been to the hunting ground can't sit still!

The quota was originally limited and the requirements were strict, but suddenly a group of girls came to compete for the quota. The fighting spirit was suddenly aroused, and the enthusiasm of the whole army for the competition once reached a record high!

As a result, loud slogans can be heard not only in the military camp, but also on the city walls, construction sites, and even deep underground mines, figures working hard to cultivate can be seen everywhere!

When everyone meets, they no longer ask how many crystal cores they have earned or how many tasks they have completed today. Instead, they joke with each other: "There are still a few indicators left to be compared by the Detachment of Women!"

Most people answer nonchalantly: "How can a few girls compare!" But when they turn around, they will practice harder, for fear of being really outclassed by a group of girls!

Even the most powerful special operations group was inevitably involved. After the crazy increase in training tasks, there were actually many people who broke through and upgraded in advance!

Seeing this situation, General Xiao was extremely pleased. His wish was to create an extremely powerful army. It was absolutely beyond imagination to manage the army to such a relaxed and joyful level!

I didn’t expect that the establishment of a women’s army would bring such results. What an unexpected surprise!

Xiao Lifeng handed over the training of the Detachment of Women to Xiao Huaiming. He was completely relieved when he saw that his son was not deceived by beauty and trained fiercely and ruthlessly!

The only person who complained was Xu Meihui. This baba was waiting for the girl to get married. Why did the two of them exchange feelings and become comrades?

Song Xiaoyu was busy training, and she didn't even have time to talk to her. And when she heard that her son was responsible for the training, she became even more worried, lest her son, who didn't know how to adapt and didn't understand the beauty of the girl, would scare the girl. , scared away!

Gritting her teeth secretly, she turned around and went back to make dry food for her second son!

Xiao Huaiqing received the task of leading a team to Changling Base to change defenses. This trip was different from the past. He wanted to evaluate the operability of the Changling Base's signal tower relocation. The Xiao family's base camp has been moved to Qingyufeng Base, thousands of miles away. The Changling base outside seems isolated and helpless, and the transmission of news is not as smooth as before!

Because, in the middle, there is a city B who is having a falling out and is watching covetously!

In addition, it is also the military industrial center of the Xiao family. It is a strong guarantee for the Xiao family to support and manage the army. There is no chance of any mistakes!