Chapter 263 Coal Boss Qiao Yi

Just when Xiao Huaizhou wanted to take the opportunity to get some sweetness, there was news from Qin Ye. The soldier Luo Junjie was on his feet and his voice was loud. Before he reached their door, he shouted excitedly: "We dug coal! We dug it!" We’ve got coal! Third Young Master! Young Master Qiao! Battalion Commander Qin and the others have dug coal!”

Upon hearing this, Qiao Yi quickly broke away from his third brother's arms and said with uncontrollable excitement: "We dug coal, so fast!"

As soon as he finished speaking, he looked up and saw that Luo Junjie had already arrived in front of the screen wall and reported loudly: "Report to Third Young Master! Young Master Qiao!"

"Enter!"

Without wasting a second, Luo Junjie walked around the screen wall and spoke directly: "Third Young Master! Young Master Qiao! They have dug coal! Commander Qin and the others have dug coal. I heard there is a lot of it! It's really a big... coal ……mine……"

As he spoke, his voice dropped consciously. Why did the third young master's brows seem to be wrinkled? Was this unpleasant?

Luo Junjie, who had disturbed other people's affairs, was indeed penalized by the three young masters again. They were so busy in the past few days that they ran up and down the mountain separately, and finally got together. He just created a little atmosphere and forced this big man to My voice suddenly disappeared from the roar!

Without Yang Lidong guarding the door, it would be unreliable!

"Where is Qin Ye?" Xiao Huaizhou seemed to have expected this result, so his expression was still indifferent, and there was no joy.

"Oh! Battalion Commander Qin just finished arranging things in the mine and went back to take a shower. If he hadn't spoken, I would have almost not recognized him, hahahaha! They all look like black monkeys!"

Luo Junjie couldn't hold it back anymore and burst out laughing. Just after he laughed twice, he suddenly felt something was wrong. He quickly held it back, cleared his throat and said, "He's afraid that you guys will be anxious, so let me come over and say it first." Arrive soon!"

"Yes, I understand. Just go and inform Li Bowen and ask him to arrange for the people coming from Fengyang. Let him bring Han Xin to the main city tomorrow. Let's go!"

Xiao Huaizhou still looked calm and sent the person away with a few simple explanations.

Qiao Yi rubbed his hands and wanted to go directly to the hunting ground to collect coal! If I am not mistaken, he is the coal boss now!

There is no other way. If there are good things, he can't help but want to put them in his own space. Don't panic if there are goods in there!

Thinking of San Bengzi, Qiao Yi felt that it was time to release him. He looked up at his third brother and confirmed with him: "If a mine opens over there, will the hunting ground have to be moved to another location? Will San Bengzi be needed to divert the water?" "

"No need for the moment, wait until Qin Ye comes over and ask him about his location before we decide!"

"Okay! I'll go take a look in the mountains later! That guy seems to be a little too well-behaved, and something feels wrong!"

It has been several days since Qiao Yi came back. According to San Bengzi's unusual dog nose, he should have known that he was back for a long time. However, there has been no response. With his restless temper, even if there are restrictions, It shouldn't be so quiet!

When something goes wrong, there must be a monster!

Qiao Yi decided to go and see for himself!

There is also Shan Lao, who occasionally shows up to remind him to practice his mental skills and teach him about the magic circle. Most of the time, he is out of contact and has no idea what he is busy with!